Elder Baseball 2021

if anyone has more updates on the start time and when we could login to purchase the game online would be awesome.
im at my apartment in bridgetown having some friends watch the game with!!!
kick some panthers
Its so awesome that I bought before coming here to check on yappi traffic. Ha! Come back in 2 hours....psych!

Per OHSAA live stats, 3-0 JFK with 1 out in bottom of 4th. End of 4. Can follow the live stats of this game for free will give an idea of what time Elder will start. Game will be played tonight the Umpires May have to work at real job tomorrow.

Per OHSAA live stats, 3-0 JFK with 1 out in bottom of 4th. End of 4. Can follow the live stats of this game for free will give an idea of what time Elder will start. Game will be played tonight the Umpires May have to work at real job tomorrow.
That’s incorrect. It’s way behind. I think there’s a real chance this game is over before 8:30

New Albany vs Elder
1st
29 Sandhas LHP
N 3 R 4 H 1 E 1 L

N 3 R 4 H 0 E
E 0 R 0 H 1 E

19 Griffith RHP
E 1 R 1 H 1 E 2 L

N 3 R 4 H 1 E
E 1 R 1 H 1 E

Last edited:
3rd
N With bases loaded and two outs and two runs in, Sandhas lifted for 15 Flaherty RHP
N 2 R 2 H 0 E 3 L

N 5 R 6 H 2 E
E 1 R 2 H 1 E

E Nothing across

N 5 R 6 H 2 E
E 1 R 2 H q E

Last edited:
4th
N 1 O H 1 E 3 L
Flaherty lifted for 6 Kammerer RHP

N 6 R 6 H 2 E
E 1 R 3 H 2 E

E 0 R 0 H 0 E 1 L

N 6 R 6 H 2 E
E 1 R 2 H 2 E

Last edited:
Who picked this head to ump? This strike zone is ridiculous for a HS game. And it’s going both ways.

Who picked this head to ump? This strike zone is ridiculous for a HS game. And it’s going both ways.
The ump is not Elders problem this evening. Pitching has not been good and their inability to hit the ball with runners in scoring position is why they are currently down 6-1.

The ump is not Elders problem this evening. Pitching has not been good and their inability to hit the ball with runners in scoring position is why they are currently down 6-1.
That’s not why Elder’s losing but he’s squeezing these Pitchers.

It looked to me like strike 3 to Sabato was in the same spot as ball 4 to Hilton. It'll probably never come to HS, but baseball will be much better once an electronic system calls balls and strikes.

It looked to me like strike 3 to Sabato was in the same spot as ball 4 to Hilton. It'll probably never come to HS, but baseball will be much better once an electronic system calls balls and strikes.
I’m not even nitpicking single pitches. The strike zone all game has been incredibly unfair to the Pitchers.

3 long fly outs by Elder when they should’ve been looking for Walks. I don’t know why Elder wants to keep taking hacks. The jabroni behind the plate is giving out free passes every at bat. E won’t get back in it by hitting singles & doubles, get runners on base first.

6th
N Nothing across

N 6 R 6 H 2 E
E 1 R 2 H 2 E

E
N 15 Caden Robinson RHP in
With bases loaded and one down, Robinson lifted in favor of 14 Andrew Trybus LHP
Now 6-5 with runners at the corners one down
Trybus lifted in favor of 1 Brady
Conley RHP

E 4 R 4 H 0 E 2 L

N 6 R 6 H 2 E
E 5 R 6 H 2 E

Last edited: