Eastern Conference Finals- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics

What's the eventual result in the Eastern Conference Finals?

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I agree H2 dad. If they take the first game, it ups the stakes a little.

I think that unless Horford is setting the pick, Isaiah Thomas is going to see a ton of traps. I see them trapping and muscling him all game.

It seems like an eternity since the Cavs last played. Did they just set the NBA record for longest rest period between two series? They have aged quite a bit since they last played, so I hope LeBron didn't lose a step. ;)

Cavs will only lose 2 games this whole postseason.

MAYBE one in this series and 1 in the finals, but I am projecting the two losses come in the finals.

I can't imagine any team beating the Warriors in 6 much less 5.

Especially since the banged up Spurs aren't putting up any resistance. I never thought the Spurs would win the series, even healthy, but I was hoping they would at least take GS to 6 or 7 and be physical. Now it looks like a pretty easy sweep and some rest for the Warriors.

That is the most embarrassing half by a conference finals team in history.

Cavs are a matchup nightmare for the Celtics, but there's no way a team with this much talent and good coaching should be getting run off their home court like this.

Anyone who thinks LeBron James is not the MVP of the league and the best basketball player in the world simply does not know a thing about basketball. Period.

Anyone who thinks LeBron James is not the MVP of the league and the best basketball player in the world simply does not know a thing about basketball. Period.

Those two things are not the same thing. And he is not the MVP of the league this year. He didn't even finish top 3 this year per the finalist list released earlier today.

I think we have to realize that regular season MVP in the NBA just isn't as significant of an award as it is in other sports. The NBA regular season is rather meaningless, and LeBron knows that by now so he saves his absolute best for the playoffs.

I think we have to realize that regular season MVP in the NBA just isn't as significant of an award as it is in other sports. The NBA regular season is rather meaningless, and LeBron knows that by now so he saves his absolute best for the playoffs.

Very true. The Celtics didn't have a chance in this series anyways, but I think they lost it in their final regular season meeting when Cleveland smoked them at the Garden. They know they can't play with or beat the playoff Cavs.

And you believe that is accurate?

Which part?

That the two are not the same? Well they aren't so yes that's accurate.

That he is not the MVP of the league this year? Well he isn't so yes that's also accurate.

That he didn't finish top 3 in MVP voting this year? Though also accurate, an argument can at least be made for him over Leonard (but the Spurs won 60+ games). Westbrook and Harden had better regular seasons.

He's definitely the best player on the planet. There's no one with the combination of his size, strength and quickness. Plus as he's getting older, he's developing a consistent outside shot which sometimes failed him in his earlier seasons.