Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Liberty Center by 1-8

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Liberty Center by 9-16

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Liberty Center by 17+

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Hoping LC can bring home the championship trophy, but it’s going to take a clean game from them. No turnovers, and cut out all the penalties. Finish it Tigers!!

I don’t see LC holding their offense scoreless. That, paired with the sloppy play LC has shown to exhibit at times will make it hard for them to win with their one dimensional offense. LC is an impressive team that is physical and gets after it upfront. I think Perry will match that and then have the athletes to win the game.

What's the word on the Perry RB?

Upper body or lower body injury?
They aren’t saying much about it. Maybe a privacy HIPPA thing? He’s a terrific player. So, yeah, I hope he can make it out there Saturday. It looked lower body like a knee or ankle

They aren’t saying much about it. Maybe a privacy HIPPA thing? He’s a terrific player. So, yeah, I hope he can make it out there Saturday. It looked lower body like a knee or ankle
What are you expecting? An injury report? Unless you have someone close to the situation and willing to dime out their own tram then....yea, I'll will and should remain a question.

What are you expecting? An injury report? Unless you have someone close to the situation and willing to dime out their own tram then....yea, I'll will and should remain a question.
an injury report would be great…..especially if I decide to put a little wager on the game

I don’t see LC holding their offense scoreless. That, paired with the sloppy play LC has shown to exhibit at times will make it hard for them to win with their one dimensional offense. LC is an impressive team that is physical and gets after it upfront. I think Perry will match that and then have the athletes to win the game.
Sloppy play ? What plays are you watching the kids behind the goal post playing a pick up game. You have probably watched 2 games of LC all year and they were Coldwater and ValleyView.
I promise you this LC will come out swinging early and not let up even if they get behind. Last night showed us how dominate our D was the last 2 weeks had some RB’s hurt not 100% and Dropped passes but I have never seen a Defense get after it better then this team

Go Tigers!
#NeverFinished!
Hit Liberty Hit!

Sloppy play ? What plays are you watching the kids behind the goal post playing a pick up game. You have probably watched 2 games of LC all year and they were Coldwater and ValleyView.
I promise you this LC will come out swinging early and not let up even if they get behind. Last night showed us how dominate our D was the last 2 weeks had some RB’s hurt not 100% and Dropped passes but I have never seen a Defense get after it better then this team

Go Tigers!
#NeverFinished!
Hit Liberty Hit!

No need to take it personal. I watched 4 live and streamed a few of the home game broadcasts with the homer announcers (and rightfully so, good for them for doing that) while I was attending other games this year. I happen to enjoy football in the area. Anyway, the sloppy play I’m talking about pertains to the personal fouls and the kickoff team giving up scores. I think they get after it and the kids are bought in. Sometimes, that aggressive play leads to some sloppy plays. For example, kids getting out of lanes or over pursuing depth on kickoff or personal fouls on defense and after the whistle blocks on offense. Each game I attended this year had at least one example of aforementioned issues. They’ve had a great season and they’re a great team that’s playing for a state championship. My point being that Perry is equally physical and more athletic. Those mistakes will be magnified against them. LC will have to play a very physical (they’ll have that covered) and mistake free game. I apologize if that hurts your feelings.

Have to root for Perry here. They have the exact name, colors and uniform scheme (and similar mascot) to my Alma mater, Lima Perry in Allen County, who will never sniff a state championship game.

No need to take it personal. I watched 4 live and streamed a few of the home game broadcasts with the homer announcers (and rightfully so, good for them for doing that) while I was attending other games this year. I happen to enjoy football in the area. Anyway, the sloppy play I’m talking about pertains to the personal fouls and the kickoff team giving up scores. I think they get after it and the kids are bought in. Sometimes, that aggressive play leads to some sloppy plays. For example, kids getting out of lanes or over pursuing depth on kickoff or personal fouls on defense and after the whistle blocks on offense. Each game I attended this year had at least one example of aforementioned issues. They’ve had a great season and they’re a great team that’s playing for a state championship. My point being that Perry is equally physical and more athletic. Those mistakes will be magnified against them. LC will have to play a very physical (they’ll have that covered) and mistake free game. I apologize if that hurts your feelings.
No feelings hurt but sloppy play or the kids play to the whistle that’s what they teach block run keep moving till the whistle blows. Coach Mohler always tells the refs before the game my guys will continue to engage in blocking tackling until they hear a whistle. Kickoff coverage has been an issue this year with guys outside of taxkling lanes. Saturday will have to be played mistake free.

Perry runs a lot of counter action with #1 and bubble and middle screens with #12. If the D-line and backers get too aggressive (not gap or depth disciplined) they'll take advantage. KILLED South Range with the inside counter to Studio, and if he's healthy he'll get to the 'second level' before you can blink. LC's defense will have to play under control and tackle well in the secondary. LC has the talent that's certain, but they will have to respect the different threats the Pirates present.

Then there are ppl like you who just think they’re gonna walk away with it yet perry is the underdog in this matchup according to drew pasture and cal preps. Keep up the disbelief in LC fuel that fire all this post does is go straight to the LC locker room.
There is no crime in the Perry faithful wishing their coach and team the best. I'm sure there will be plenty of folks from your corner of the state wishing the same to the Tigers. I wonder if the Perry folks will be as 'sensitive'...

Then there are ppl like you who just think they’re gonna walk away with it yet perry is the underdog in this matchup according to drew pasture and cal preps. Keep up the disbelief in LC fuel that fire all this post does is go straight to the LC locker room.
Wait…what?

Wishing someone the best and hoping they win state is believing Perry is going to walk away with it…. Did I miss something?

Im hoping that this poster misread or misunderstood what the original poster was saying. Honestly, at this point, there is no "locker room material". Nothing that is said on Yappi is going fire the teams up anymore than they already will be. All 14 teams playing for the title are going to give it their all and leave everything on the field., regardless of what some Yappi folks say.

At this point, “athletes” don’t just cut it. Both teams have them and played against them. “Great stout line” just doesn’t cut it. Both are great teams and will hit hard. It will be a slug fest and who ever plays a cleaner game will come out on top. I think this will be the closest matchup out of any state final.