Dover @ Indian Valley

It’s interesting to see that fantastic 50 currently has Dover with the hardest schedule in D3:

Good find.. but I don't think it takes a mathematical formula to realize that. Schools like Canton South don't play Dover every year. They hop on when they have a great team they know can compete.

Good find.. but I don't think it takes a mathematical formula to realize that. Schools like Canton South don't play Dover every year. They hop on when they have a great team they know can compete.
I think that's the issue with most of Dover's schedule. They won't schedule if they know it'll be a down year or two so if they agree to it, they feel like they have a team that can beat you. Makes for an extremely tough schedule, but it also prepares you for a deep playoff run if you can get in.

Preview of the Big Time Sports TV LIVE Stream Game. Dover vs Indian Valley watch Live at Bigtimesportsohio.com

Dover goes right down the field and scores on their opening drive. 7-0. IV defense had a cpl 4th downs bit Cldnt stop dovers offense.