Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.
Here’s your sign -

🤡

No. MAGA social media influencers were telling you to go to Tractor Supply and mixing up their own batches. Meanwhile we have doctors and hospitals that use medical science. Yes Ivermectin has a human form and is very effective life saving medicine for ...

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.
You're a fraud, Dr. Happier. I'm glad you're at least Googling what FDA has concluded decades ago... an improvement from your earlier irrational and uninformed histrionics.

It's just one other example of the ridiculous covid restrictions, but I still can't believe they convinced people that it was ok to unmask in a restaurant - but only after being seated. What a bunch of virtue signaling control freaks, and people just went along for the ride. Follow the science!
A lot of people knew at the time that the restrictions were beyond stupid. I can only hope as more time goes on more people will be able to look back at things and realize just how stupid we acted as a society.

But based on comments in here, I am not very optimistic.

Just admit you either are a liar or you are a moron that fell for the liberal media lie. That's the only two choices here.

He was interested and asking questions about using UV light as a disinfectant, which is what the expert had just said they were going to be testing.
Asking the question in a private meeting … OK … asking the question in a televised press conference … historically stupid

You don’t “spit ball” on national TV about something as important as this … you want to deliver facts and get everyone on the same page … you should not comment on hypotheticals … Trump’s biggest failure was not providing a consistent well defined message … split the country in half … why did Sweden have 90% of their population adhere to their voluntary recommendation … consistent well defined message.

Last edited:
There was a period of time that nobody knew how you got it. Yourself included.
Sure. Like a day. Then it was pretty clear it was airborne. And all you goofballs walking around wiping off doorknobs, hand sanitizer, and using your putters to use those little plungers on the flags looked like morons.

Asking the question in a private meeting … OK … asking the question in a televised press conference … historically stupid

You don’t “spit ball” on national TV about something as important as this … you want to deliver facts and get everyone on the same page … you should not comment on hypotheticals … Trump’s biggest failure was not providing a consistent well defined message … split the country in half … why did Sweden have 90% of their population adhere to their voluntary recommendation … consistent well defined message.
So you admit the media lied when it was talking about Trump saying we should inject bleach?

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.

Hundreds of millions people in India took Ivermectin and it ended COVID in India. Is that enough millions for you?

Sure. Like a day. Then it was pretty clear it was airborne. And all you goofballs walking around wiping off doorknobs, hand sanitizer, and using your putters to use those little plungers on the flags looked like morons.
LOL. Never did any of that but did play a ton of golf. I was fortunate. I did not die, was not hospitalized, and have only battled a couple of long covid symptoms. Instead, I played 150 rounds of golf that year and Trump gave me 10's of thousands of dollars. Good times.

FJB’s biggest failure is everything.

All the normal grown-ups know what Trump means with a little bit of clarification, even when he is at his goofiest. You people need to grow up. The willful ignorance routine is quite stale. Not even Democrats can be so stupid

Reactions: y2h
LOL. Never did any of that but did play a ton of golf. I was fortunate. I did not die, was not hospitalized, and have only battled a couple of long covid symptoms. Instead, I played 150 rounds of golf that year and Trump gave me 10's of thousands of dollars. Good times.
You weren't fortunate. You were normal. Most people didn't die or were hospitalized.

The golf in 2020 and even 2021 was really nice though. I will give you that.

They wouldn’t pay Pfizer retail prices anyway. Who needs them. Virtue?! Nah!

Remember advocates for elderly brown folks overseas BEGGING for the jabs that our PoS white liberals demanded be given to any human that might cross their path, regardless of need or risk - or even desire ?

dems

Hundreds of millions people in India took Ivermectin and it ended COVID in India. Is that enough millions for you?

You mean the same India where they have a population of 1.35 billion who:
* 350 million are well educated and live what one would consider a middle class life style.
* 375 million are deprived of nutrition, sanitation, housing & cooking fuel
* 415 million lack electricity and clean drinking water
* 4 million are deprived of all above

The median age in India is 28.7. Did cow dewormer save these people from Covid or were they simply young enough to not be as susceptible to it? Besides, do you really think they were taking the cow dewormer instead of giving it to their sacred cows?

To directly answer your question, is a bunch of cow worshippers supposedly taking cow dewormer enough for me to believe it was the reason COVID was wiped out in India? Absolutely not.

100% prophylactic improvement! Incredible. There are some early studies that show improvement but there is nothing conclusive at this time which is why the FDA has not approved it for use. Is it Big Pharma? What conspiracy are we going with today?

Do you trust the FDA approved vaccine? Or are you just crazy enough to trust everything else while preaching trust science?
Timestamp

* 350 million are well educated and live what one would consider a middle class life style.

The median age in India is 28.7. Did cow dewormer save these people from Covid or were they simply young enough to not be as susceptible to it? Besides, do you really think they were taking the cow dewormer instead of giving it to their sacred cows?

To directly answer your question, is a bunch of cow worshippers supposedly taking cow dewormer enough for me to believe it was the reason COVID was wiped out in India? Absolutely not.

I agree that Ivermectin will kill you dead on the spot. Those 240 million citizens in India are VERY luck to be alive. As are you, with your head stuck so far up the Mainstream Media’s butthole that you can’t breathe…let alone think critically.

I agree that Ivermectin will kill you dead on the spot. Those 240 million citizens in India are VERY luck to be alive. As are you, with your head stuck so far up the Mainstream Media’s butthole that you can’t breathe…let alone think critically.
I never said Ivermectin/cow dewormer would kill you. Never. Wake up, you are so wanting to believe in cow dewormer that you are reading things that were never said.

My response to your India claim was critical thinking. You are the one with your head up someone’s colon.

Nobel prize winning, safe as aspirin, over the counter in most countries and super cheap.
Over the top disinformation/propaganda by your handlers is the only reason you call it cow dewormer.

It saved more than 1 million in Sub Saharan Africa also. Look at the covid death rates vrs. ivermectin use throughout the planet. FYI, you get your information from people who look at you as a useless eater.

You probably didn't know that during the SARS covid 1 and 2 outbreaks studies were done on several cross prescription medications...hydroxy chloroquine was deemed as extremely effective....Fauci was involved in these studies, but there is no money in cheap effective treatments, however vaccines are a gold mine.

You have been played by the propagandist and they love the sound you make, so very well trained, now off to your luxurious little cattle car where we will keep you safe.

Nobel prize winning, safe as aspirin, over the counter in most countries and super cheap.
Over the top disinformation/propaganda by your handlers is the only reason you call it cow dewormer.

It saved more than 1 million in Sub Saharan Africa also. Look at the covid death rates vrs. ivermectin use throughout the planet. FYI, you get your information from people who look at you as a useless eater.

You probably didn't know that during the SARS covid 1 and 2 outbreaks studies were done on several cross prescription medications...hydroxy chloroquine was deemed as extremely effective....Fauci was involved in these studies, but there is no money in cheap effective treatments, however vaccines are a gold mine.

You have been played by the propagandist and they love the sound you make, so very well trained, now off to your luxurious little cattle car where we will keep you safe.

Yes, the entire continent of Africa where the median age is 19.5 or so. Isn Africa where ivermectin is mostly used in human consumption for year lice scabies & heart worm - and it works well for those ailments.

Did these African bushmen take ivermectin for the sole purpose of preventing/curing Covid? How many of the African bushmen even knew if they had Covid? Would they have lived if they never took ivermectin? Most/A lot of people who got vaccinated would have lived without being vaccinated- did the vaccine save them?

So now the US FDA should use data from India and the continent of Africa. What other medical breakthroughs has occurred in these two medical field super powers?

OMG

Disinfectant … no

No matter the word careless to bring it up in a national press conference
So again, you admit the media lied?

He literally said the UV light maybe able to be used like a disinfectant.

Tell the truth here and get out of your TDS for a min.

1711421109924.png