Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

Done! Let’s move on. Lol

I travel a lot so I was vaccinated 4 times and finally got Covid in May (after my last vax wore off by several month). It was not bad for me. Mild cold.

The vax works. But I can tell you I’m not getting the vax again.

I do not agree with mask mandates (but will abide) and certain vaccination requirements. I also do not agree with the degree to which we shut down. We hurt more than we helped in many instances, schools and children being one of those aspects.
It's a relatively mild virus for the overwhelming vast majority of the population from day 1...but congrats I guess.

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.
All this time and you still haven't figured out there is a human version...

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.
If millions took an untested new method of vaccination surely there are some who had a negative reaction to it...of course the media doesn't want you to know about it.

Now line up to get the "vax" which prevents neither infection or contagion.

Oh come on, you don’t recall Tractor Supply running out of Ivermectin/cow dewormer in 2020/21? Some Tractor Supply stores were keeping it behind the counter, people had to ask for it.

Is this like hospitals were running out of room?

Yes we remember the liberal propaganda of 2020/21. Were there some misguided fools doing this, I'm sure there were. Was it an epidemic, no.

I have some in my laundry room and use for laundry. Despite the fool in the oval office fumbling and bumbling on Covid TV press conferences and recommending injecting bleach. What an embarrassing moment for the country.
Taking a dewormer for a herd animal was a good start.
There are MAGA doctors … who disregard science … so yes … all the legitimate studies have said it doesn’t work … the only studies that say it does work are flawed, in fact, most of them have admitted that … but keep believing what you want, because Joe Rogan told you so
There was a period of time that nobody knew how you got it. Yourself included.
1711449931213.png

Very true it was disinfectant in the quote on live TV, Possibly the dumbest moment in Presidential history....

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

You quote it and still can't get it right...it's simply amazing.

It's just one other example of the ridiculous covid restrictions, but I still can't believe they convinced people that it was ok to unmask in a restaurant - but only after being seated. What a bunch of virtue signaling control freaks, and people just went along for the ride. Follow the science!
The most chilling aspect of Covid wasn't the virus itself but how willing people were to go along with government control.

BTW remember when Gavin Newsome told people they had to leave their mask on even while eating...pull the mask down to take a bite, pull it back up as you chew 😂

The most chilling aspect of Covid wasn't the virus itself but how willing people were to go along with government control.

BTW remember when Gavin Newsome told people they had to leave their mask on even while eating...pull the mask down to take a bite, pull it back up as you chew 😂

Obedience training for the barking seals!

Asking the question in a private meeting … OK … asking the question in a televised press conference … historically stupid

You don’t “spit ball” on national TV about something as important as this … you want to deliver facts and get everyone on the same page … you should not comment on hypotheticals … Trump’s biggest failure was not providing a consistent well defined message … split the country in half … why did Sweden have 90% of their population adhere to their voluntary recommendation … consistent well defined message.
You could've just said he didn't say what I claimed he did, sorry guys.

All this time and you still haven't figured out there is a human version...

Of course I know there’s a human version but doubt if tractor supply sells it. You may want to give a heads up to those who purchased it at Tractor Supply.

Did any of you come up with how much Ivermectin (human version) was sold in 2019 (pre Covid) compared to 2020, 2021, 2022? If The fermenting saved “millions”, surely the pharmaceutical company that makes it made millions.

Last edited:
You need to post a video every day of Biden trying to speak.
I don’t like Biden … I wish he wouldn’t run again … and by biggest fear is a vote for Biden is really a vote for Harris … and if the Republicans put up almost any one but Trump I would vote for them … right now my only two choices are vote for Biden or don’t vote for either … and I am leaning towards the latter.

PS … that still doesn’t change that Trump did ask about injecting disinfectant

I never said Ivermectin/cow dewormer would kill you. Never. Wake up, you are so wanting to believe in cow dewormer that you are reading things that were never said.

My response to your India claim was critical thinking. You are the one with your head up someone’s colon.
You really should educate yourself about the safe and effective OFF LABEL use of approved drugs.

You really should educate yourself about the safe and effective OFF LABEL use of approved drugs.

You mean ivermectin (human version) being prescribed and used to treat head lice, scabies, worms - if I had any of those ailments and a doctor prescribed ivermectin (human version) to me, I’d be 100% fine with taking it.

I am fortunate to be on no prescribed medication. I am not a fan of taking a pill for any/every ailment I may have. If I feel a cold coming on, I drink two glasses of orange juice, it usually works for me. I don’t know if it’s the OJ working or is it mind over matter - if one thinks it helps then it can often actually help you.

But would I take ivermectin (human or cow dewormer version) to treat/prevent Covid because of some posters on Yappi - absolutely not.

You mean ivermectin (human version) being prescribed and used to treat head lice, scabies, worms - if I had any of those ailments and a doctor prescribed ivermectin (human version) to me, I’d be 100% fine with taking it.

I am fortunate to be on no prescribed medication. I am not a fan of taking a pill for any/every ailment I may have. If I feel a cold coming on, I drink two glasses of orange juice, it usually works for me. I don’t know if it’s the OJ working or is it mind over matter - if one thinks it helps then it can often actually help you.

But would I take ivermectin (human or cow dewormer version) to treat/prevent Covid because of some posters on Yappi - absolutely not.
Well, doctors did prescribe it for COVID. Would you take it if your doctor prescribed it for you for COVID?

I guess this must not be real … wow sure looks real .. I guess the media made this up.
Yes they did. He never directs anyone to inject anything...oh and also told people to consult with their doctor.

Your misperception because you dislike Trump and the media fed you a line is a you problem, it's erased rational thought regarding Trump.