Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

Yea, I know there is but I doubt the human version is sold at Tractor Supply. I also know Tractor Supply was out of cow dewormer for a period of time.

Should be ease to tract the numbers for human version cow dewormer. Sounds like the sales went from small to “millions”.
Well, there were doctors that prescribed it and the prescriptions were filled at pharmacies. I don't know any doctors that told people to go to Tractor Supply to get the medicine.

Were you at tractor supply looking for cow dewormer 4 years ago?

Well, there were doctors that prescribed it and the prescriptions were filled at pharmacies. I don't know any doctors that told people to go to Tractor Supply to get the medicine.

No also did not go to Krogers looking for bleach. Maybe this explains MAGA

What does ivermectin do to your brain?

Serious neurological events in humans, such as encephalopathy, confusion, stupor, or coma, after ivermectin were initially observed in campaigns to treat O. volvulus in African countries.

Serious neurological events in humans, such as encephalopathy, confusion, stupor, or coma, after ivermectin were initially observed in campaigns to treat O. volvulus in African countries.
Why wouldn't you go to Kroger to look for bleach? Kroger has bleach in the laundry aisle. Seems stupid but on brand for you.

Sad Rest In Peace GIF by Ryn Dean

I have some in my laundry room and use for laundry. Despite the fool in the oval office fumbling and bumbling on Covid TV press conferences and recommending injecting bleach. What an embarrassing moment for the country.
Disinfectant not bleach … the cult will be all over you for using the word bleach … and not disinfectant

Oh come on, you don’t recall Tractor Supply running out of Ivermectin/cow dewormer in 2020/21? Some Tractor Supply stores were keeping it behind the counter, people had to ask for it.

Last edited:
Disinfectant not bleach … the cult will be all over you for using the word bleach … and not disinfectant
Very true it was disinfectant in the quote on live TV, Possibly the dumbest moment in Presidential history....

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.
Unbelievable statements

Very true it was disinfectant in the quote on live TV, Possibly the dumbest moment in Presidential history....

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

So he did not say inject bleach. Thanks for confirming Slappy. The pressure seems to be getting to you early, better pace yourself.

Cow dewormer saved “millions”? You honestly believe “millions” actually took cow dewormer to fight off covid? Not 1 million but “ millions” plural…so how many millions actually took cow dewormer? 2 million, 5 million, 10 million, 50 million?

Yes, before Covid there were a few African herdsman who took cow dewormer because it was available to them & they couldn’t afford anything else. But “millions” were saved from Covid thanks to cow dewormer..….so what was the sales of cow dewormer in 2019 compared to 2020 and 2021?

Question: if “millions” took cow dewormer and were saved from Covid because of it, surely there were a few/small percentage who had a negative reaction to it or perhaps unfortunately passed because of it. I did not hear of anyone passing from cow dewormer but then again I never herd of “millions” taking cow dewormer for the sole purpose to fending off Covid

I wonder if my medical insurance covers purchases from Tractor Supply.
Tell us you don't understand that there is a human version, so calling it a cow or horse dewormer is about as stupid as you can possibly be?

No. MAGA social media influencers were telling you to go to Tractor Supply and mixing up their own batches. Meanwhile we have doctors and hospitals that use medical science. Yes Ivermectin has a human form and is very effective life saving medicine for ...

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.
Ah yes, and you do realize that it worked for COVID just like many medications have multiple uses right?

I have some in my laundry room and use for laundry. Despite the fool in the oval office fumbling and bumbling on Covid TV press conferences and recommending injecting bleach. What an embarrassing moment for the country.
Tell us you are lying without telling us.

That whole press conference was about UV being used to disinfect, no one said or mentioned bleach, other than your type of news sources.

Stop being a moron, it will help you to stop falling for what the liberal media tells you to believe.

They took his asking a question about the UV light/radiation (which was a real theory researched as I worked with a company that was creating a crap ton of UV light modules during COVID) could be used to "disinfect" inside the lungs...they took his word disinfect to mean "he said to drink BLEACH!!!"

You fell for it, let that sink in.

No something equally and HISTORICALLY stupid.
Just admit you either are a liar or you are a moron that fell for the liberal media lie. That's the only two choices here.

He was interested and asking questions about using UV light as a disinfectant, which is what the expert had just said they were going to be testing.

Yea, I know there is but I doubt the human version is sold at Tractor Supply. I also know Tractor Supply was out of cow dewormer for a period of time.

Should be ease to tract the numbers for human version cow dewormer. Sounds like the sales went from small to “millions”.

You ever take amoxicillin for an infection? If so, congrats, you've taken "fish antibiotics." It was funny to me listening to the "trust science" crowd refer to a medication not by it's actual name, but by one of the ailments that it treats. Good to see people 4 years later are still doubling down on dumb. lol

So where did he say to inject a disinfectant yourself? And why did you leave out the part about working with your doctor?

Reactions: y2h
Oh come on, you don’t recall Tractor Supply running out of Ivermectin/cow dewormer in 2020/21? Some Tractor Supply stores were keeping it behind the counter, people had to ask for it.

Sure. You think that was the only way people were getting the medicine?

I also remember people thinking they could get COVID from touching the pins on golf courses.

What don't these morons posting on Yappi not understand about the value of using approved drugs off label to treat other health ailments? This has been a common practice for the last 40 years and it has saved millions of lives and reduced the suffering of tens of millions more. These cretins claim to "follow the science" then trash one of the most important practices of medical science to score political points on Trump. Disgusting.

Sure. You think that was the only way people were getting the medicine?

I also remember people thinking they could get COVID from touching the pins on golf courses.
It's just one other example of the ridiculous covid restrictions, but I still can't believe they convinced people that it was ok to unmask in a restaurant - but only after being seated. What a bunch of virtue signaling control freaks, and people just went along for the ride. Follow the science!