Division I needs to be expanded

Equitable representation by each region is a decent compromise.
Fair argument and like I said, it's splitting hairs at the bottom of the barrel anyways.

For your last sentence to be true, shouldn't each Region at least have the same number of teams in them? R1 has 17, R2 and R3 have 18 and R4 has 19.

I just looked - Lakota East would have qualified:
#16 in R3 over Lancaster and #15 in R1 over Stow and Strongsville.

Really unfortunate thing for East is they beat Hamilton head-to-head. Hamilton qualified #16 in R4 due to more L2s. But again, won't matter because Moeller would likely turbo clock both.

Yeah but what kid wouldn't enjoy that one extra game to get turbo clocked? lol. They'd be telling their grandkids the time they played the state champs, (Presumming for my story's sake, don't no one jump down my throat).

As for the response to equitable, yeah you're right but 17-19 isn't a HUGE difference. I think I'd rather they play with those regional population numbers to see if they can reduce travel times than worry about that level of "equitable."

I won't believe anyone who tells me Stow is excited to play St. Ed's this weekend.

Nor John Marshall being thrilled to play even a below average Ignatius team.
Excited? Probably not. But they’re still choosing to play the game.

Excited? Probably not. But they’re still choosing to play the game.
It could be beneficial for the underclassmen, which is the only reason why I don't think you've seen any non-COVID opt outs. This isn't specific to Stow, but I would guess that a lot of these "we have to play another game" teams will be without players who also participate in winter sports as well as seniors who are just ready to be done with it.

But in some cases, that could be addition by subraction.