Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Glenville by 1-8

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Glenville by 9-16

Votes: 39 27.9%
  • Glenville by 17+

Votes: 62 44.3%

• Total voters
In defense of what? What are you claiming they defended. And who is they? And where in the hell does a single crime “stain a community”
It’s not the crime, it’s the community at large that denied the coverup, as you just did. The community that defended football players and victimized the victim. They are the idiots in that community that value high school football more than justice in that particular case. To quote Jules Winfield, “you want to play blind, go walk with a Shepard”. The perception of Steubenville everywhere outside of Steubenville is pretty much unfavorable, but of course you’ll deny it. Boys will be boys. The coach knew nothing about it. There was no attempted cover up. I stand by what I initially posted, which had nothing to do with you or the citizens down there. My point was that an act of rape isn’t a mistake. For you to interject and bring Glenville into it made no sense. I’m done having this discussion, though. I’m glad that your team got smoked tonight and I hope that Glenville wins their second title next week. Maybe it’ll be a blowout like your boys earned tonight and my nephew will get a few reps.

PHSfan1 said:
Just like I said: Perkins-Glenville was the D4 championship game. Poochie is just like West Holmes QB. Padded stats against weak opponents.
This post is so dumb it's comical. A team that won 4 playoff games and playing in the state semis played all weak opponents? Should every school in the state schedule IMG academy? I am not saying that you are a moron but slamming a kid that you don't even know and playing in the final 4 is moronic.

If Poochie hypothetically puts up solid stats/performance against this athletic glenville team will that attract bigger college offers? Even in a losing effort?
No disrespect to their prior opponents. But, that should be game tape against competition worthy of respect right in comparison to the rest?
I don't understand what is wrong with getting a scholarship at a D1 FCS school. That's a great accomplishment and Sacred Heard is an incredible academic institution.

I don't understand what is wrong with getting a scholarship at a D1 FCS school. That's a great accomplishment and Sacred Heard is an incredible academic institution.
I never claimed anything was wrong with that. That was never said anywhere.

To summarize and state differently and in more simpler terms, all I asked was would a solid individual performance vs a quality opponent on a bigger stage = “bigger” offers?

That’s it 😂

I wish the kid nothing but the best in his future and I’ll definitely somewhat follow SH to check how he’s doing the next couple years assuming his commitment there doesn’t change.

I never claimed anything was wrong with that. That was never said anywhere.

To summarize and state differently and in more simpler terms, all I asked was would a solid individual performance vs a quality opponent on a bigger stage = “bigger” offers?

That’s it 😂

I wish the kid nothing but the best in his future and I’ll definitely somewhat follow SH to check how he’s doing the next couple years assuming his commitment there doesn’t change.
I was more replying to other posts asking why he isn't going bigger.

If Google is correct (big if), Ginn academy adds 337 boys to Glenvilles 249 which puts them high d2 approaching d1. If that’s true, that’s honestly ridiculous and Glenville should be embarrassed lol.
I don’t blame the kids what so ever. I blame the people on top and that’s the state

Poochie has an offer from the Army Academy!!!
That’s awesome. That tells me he likely has grades because West Point and the other service academies have high academic standards. It probably isn’t unreasonable to assume that he’s a high character kid as well.

Not everyone can get a service academy offer. If that’s a kids only FBS offer that probably tells you the high potential of them going places in life in general whether they choose to go there or not. That’s awesome.

Something has to be done, but it will take schools like Perkins and Canton South and other D4 schools because Cleveland Schools are scared of Coach Ginn. You tube has Glenville Graduation Ceremony - Congratulations to all but look at the numbers..... enough for a track or football team?????
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 4.09.06 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 4.10.20 PM.png

A typical Matt Dennison coached team. Beat the teams you should beat, get blown out by teams better than you. It never changes.
This is probably the worst statement I've ever seen on this site. There was no way in hell Canton South was going to beat Glenville smh

Something has to be done, but it will take schools like Perkins and Canton South and other D4 schools because Cleveland Schools are scared of Coach Ginn. You tube has Glenville Graduation Ceremony - Congratulations to all but look at the numbers..... enough for a track or football team????? View attachment 50390View attachment 50391
You don't give a goddamn about the other city schools. Stop pretending. You just hate that a particular city school can compete with and defeat suburban, private and small-town schools.

Last edited:
Just yell "I HATE THAT A CITY SCHOOL CAN COMPETE WITH MY SCHOOL!" and be done with it. Stop with all of this "unfair advantage," "gaming the system," OHSAA let's 'em get away with it," "there's not a REAL D4 school" and whatever other drivel you got