Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Glenville by 1-8

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Glenville by 9-16

Votes: 39 27.9%
  • Glenville by 17+

Votes: 62 44.3%

• Total voters
Sam Bourquin again still not being shy about calling what he sees “This is not a Division 4 school…..but by the OHSAA bylaws they are”

After a much needed defensive stop Canton South on the board!!! Poochie takes advantage of the glenville blown coverage 42 yard TD pass

14-7 glenville now

It’s not glenville kids fault at all they probably wanna play in d1 or 2 but it’s someone’s fault lol
ohsaaa is giving them easy state championships.
Very true, I kind of feel bad for the kids in that respect. They should competing with maybe the likes of Massillon, Avon, Hoban, etc in D2

Is CS can't weather the early storm and get another stop, I think they can throw it in Glenville and keep it closer than most think

If Poochie hypothetically puts up solid stats/performance against this athletic glenville team will that attract bigger college offers? Even in a losing effort?
No disrespect to their prior opponents. But, that should be game tape against competition worthy of respect right in comparison to the rest?

Just like I said: Perkins-Glenville was the D4 championship game. Poochie is just like West Holmes QB. Padded stats against weak opponents.

NOWWWW y’all want to give the excuses about Glenville in D4? Last week it was the Pirates need to shut and play lol

I’m not familiar with the situation. How many kids would Ginn Academy add to Glenville numbers and where would it put them?
Admittedly, I don’t know the totality of the details. I just know you shouldn’t be able to bring in double digit varsity letterman and keep a ZERO competitive balance number. And those kids didn’t have to be done playing after 5 games, like the ONE senior RB Perkins had open enroll last year. But like everyone told me last week “Who cares, just beat them if you’re so good!” Right.

If Google is correct (big if), Ginn academy adds 337 boys to Glenvilles 249 which puts them high d2 approaching d1. If that’s true, that’s honestly ridiculous and Glenville should be embarrassed lol.
Any kid attending GA who has a Glenville address is added to Glenvilles number. Any kid playing for Glenville who attends GA must have a Glenville address.

If Google is correct (big if), Ginn academy adds 337 boys to Glenvilles 249 which puts them high d2 approaching d1. If that’s true, that’s honestly ridiculous and Glenville should be embarrassed lol.
Ginn academy according to NCES has 517 boys this year between all grades. 3 students are white, 2 are either Hawaian or Eskimo, 3 are hispanic, 12 identify as a girl. Seems like they have a nice mix. And all but 3 students get free meals at school.

Any kid attending GA who has a Glenville address is added to Glenvilles number. Any kid playing for Glenville who attends GA must have a Glenville address.
That makes sense that it would, but people who attend private schools aren’t added to their public school numbers. Is it bc GA doesn’t have football?

That makes sense that it would, but people who attend private schools aren’t added to their public school numbers. Is it bc GA doesn’t have football?
Not just football, any sports. If you attend a specialty program that does not offer sports, you are eligible to play at your resident school and you are still counted for enrollment there. If you look at OHSAA numbers Glenville and other schools have asterisks noting that kids will be or have been added to their enrollment.
If GA offered any varsity sports, the kids at GA would only be able to play there and not count to Glenville or the other Cleveland schools.

You realize everything is based on the numbers the ODE has. So check there over Google.

Glenville is the best D-IV team ever that should be D-II. And they do it with No feeder system. How remarkable! Tardblooders and all 50 of their fans in the stands keep proving the haters wrong!

I’m not gonna be lectured by people about an environment literally created by the adults
In that community.
In theory ... isn't every environment in the world LITERALLY created by the adults in that community lol? Whether it be inner city Cleveland or a community like million dollar homes.

By your logic, none of us should discuss any issues.. positive or negative in any community if that community has adults living in it. Only communities with no adults need coaches as role models. I mean Avon and Chardon and Marion I believe have adults also, so no lectures allowed about their programs and communities either lmao.

I don't understand your logic in any way, shape or form. It actually defies it. But hey it's a Glenville thread I don't expect a ton.