Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Moeller huge 27yd bomb right to outside shoulder of Jovan Love to the 5.
Ponatoski throws off balance as the blitz was about to sack him, to a wide open Preston Smith for a TD.
2pt PAT fails.
Moeller 28-0
8:26 2Q

Mason will have more fight in them than that. Don't forget in last year's playoffs, Moeller didn't put Mason away and they came back and nearly tied it up to force OT. Mason played them much tougher than LW did.
Well it’s 35-3 in first half. Maybe they’ll fight in second half 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Halftime
35 Moeller
3 Mason

1699666412230.png

Not sure there’s going to be another score in this Princeton-Lakota West game.
And right as I say that, the Princeton punter fumbled the snap in the end zone and had to scramble out before turning it over on downs at the 2. Not sure if a safety or giving West the ball on the 2 was better there.

Princeton houses an 80+ yard punt return but gets called for an illegal blind side block. Literally an 75 yard penalty.

Princeton just converted a 4th down deep in West territory, which was also overturned on what I think was an ineligible man downfield. Princeton then fumbles the snap the replayed down.

If anyone is watching the Spectrum broadcast it is hilarious- they are talking about how Moeller shouldn’t try to run up the clock because that would be like rubbing salt in the wound and how the coaches should be friends- talk about clueless!

On another 4th down in Lakota West territory, Princeton’s 4th down pass goes in-and-out of the receiver’s hands, is intercepted, and returned for a touchdown. XP good. Lakota West leading 19-7 with 4:00 left. West-Moeller Part III upcoming.

Princeton just converted a 4th down deep in West territory, which was also overturned on what I think was an ineligible man downfield. Princeton then fumbles the snap the replayed down.
So the #1 and #2 seeds are gone in rounds 2 and 3 respectively……

Lakota West’s 2 TDs tonight were on a turnover on the 2 and a pick-6. They’re going to have to hold Moeller to under 10 points to win, and that’s going to take a ridiculous effort from their defense.

If anyone is watching the Spectrum broadcast it is hilarious- they are talking about how Moeller shouldn’t try to run up the clock because that would be like rubbing salt in the wound and how the coaches should be friends- talk about clueless!
Wow - you don’t let up, do you?