• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's their first title won on the field since playoffs started. polls don't count.
With the way these guys act you'd think they have won multiple tournament titles. You're telling me this is the first time that THE Massillon Tigers have won a state title by beating all opponents on the field in the state tournament?!?!

Sounds like Mike Wright problems to me he’s bullied centers all season.
Hoban does that every game no matter who they are playing. This is just my opinion guys but I believe if Moore was coaching Hoban last night Hoban wins. Moore is a better coach than Tyrell imo. Yes Tyrell has won 3 out of 5 against Moore but he also clearly had the better team 42 to 28. 35 to 6 and 41 to 20 proves that.

With the way these guys act you'd think they have won multiple tournament titles. You're telling me this is the first time that THE Massillon Tigers have won a state title by beating all opponents on the field in the state tournament?!?!
Question…… were there no Ohio state champions prior to 1972? Of course there was. Going all the back to the 20’s and 30’s through 1971 there was a state champion every year. And nobody is “acting like they’ve won multiple tournament titles”. They are acting like they are proud of their team, school and community. They got a monkey of their back that was created by the haters.

Hoban does that every game no matter who they are playing. This is just my opinion guys but I believe if Moore was coaching Hoban last night Hoban wins. Moore is a better coach than Tyrell imo. Yes Tyrell has won 3 out of 5 against Moore but he also clearly had the better team 42 to 28. 35 to 6 and 41 to 20 proves that.

Hoban was clearly better in 2 of them. Similar to Avon this year, Massillon lost their best player and primary weapon a week before the 2018 game or I truly believe Massillon wins. I can't say who is better or worse Tyrell or Moore they are both good to me who knows. Frankly I thought Massillon was 7-14 better than Hoban going in.

Congrats Massillon.

This is 2nd time I have seen Hoban full game this year. It kept standing out to me last night that their QB needs to learn some maturity. Bad look to be so reactive to penalties etc of your team when you should be a leader

Question…… were there no Ohio state champions prior to 1972? Of course there was. Going all the back to the 20’s and 30’s through 1971 there was a state champion every year. And nobody is “acting like they’ve won multiple tournament titles”. They are acting like they are proud of their team, school and community. They got a monkey of their back that was created by the haters.

Hoban got their 1st title 8 years ago so that is when history started for them. Our history and yours goes back a little further they can try to diminish that but can't.

Congrats TigerPaw! Enjoy every minute of it.

My old man is 86. Born, raised, graduated, married, worked, retired, in Massillon OH a true "Die Hard" Tiger for real and all he wanted was "one more before I die" and I Thank God I was with him to see it so you better believe I will forever. And what I just said is going to hit home with so many Tiger fans you don't even know. Thanks Clark.

Hoban was clearly better in 2 of them. Similar to Avon this year, Massillon lost their best player and primary weapon a week before the 2018 game or I truly believe Massillon wins. I can't say who is better or worse Tyrell or Moore they are both good to me who knows. Frankly I thought Massillon was 7-14 better than Hoban going in.
I know that was a loss for Massillon in 2018. However, I think Hoban imo was 14 points better than Massillon that year. The reason I say that is not only how good Hoban was that year but I saw Massillon play East St Louis Illinois and the player you mentioned played for Massillon that night and East St Louis who lost by 2 touchdowns a week before to a team in Michigan rolled up 41 points on Massillons defense and Massillon trailed the whole game and took a last minute stop to win the game 45 to 41. Hobans offense was better than East St Louis. Also Massillon beat McKinley only 24 to 17. This is just my opinion. Doesn't mean I am right. Finally I agree Massillon was better than Hoban this year I will give you 7 points better. Not 14 points better. That game last night and the stats show was a very close even game imo

My old man is 86. Born, raised, graduated, married, worked, retired, in Massillon OH a true "Die Hard" Tiger for real and all he wanted was "one more before I die" and I Thank God I was with him to see it so you better believe I will forever. And what I just said is going to hit home with so many Tiger fans you don't even know. Thanks Clark.
We definitely don’t see eye to eye in the political realm. However, congratulations to the Tigers and a great story from you. I’m glad you got to enjoy that with your Pops!

Weird game.

And Massillon fans: yes, the shots you're taking at the haters are more than justified after years of pathological insults, but you don't have to stoop to their level. The ring says everything that needs to be said. Let it do the talking.

Finally, I found out the MPD does not look with favor at swinging naked from a streetlight downtown, no matter how good the reason is. Thank God for the bail bondsman.

Not a very good game by either team, except maybe good defenses. Hoban shot themselves in the foot repeatedly.

Weird game.

And Massillon fans: yes, the shots you're taking at the haters are more than justified after years of pathological insults, but you don't have to stoop to their level. The ring says everything that needs to be said. Let it do the talking.

Finally, I found out the MPD does not look with favor at swinging naked from a streetlight downtown, no matter how good the reason is. Thank God for the bail bondsman.
The funny thing is that you were charged with damaging the light, not for indecent exposure.

Not a very good game by either team, except maybe good defenses. Hoban shot themselves in the foot repeatedly.

Not a very good game? Wow ok. Yeah Hoban made some unforced errors Massillon missed some easy passes but the all out effort displayed on every single play was intense, both teams played their hearts out and wanted it bad, so credit to both, that was privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.