• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers with their 25 state championship and their 1st won awarded by winning the state tournament. Congrats tigers and welcome to the club

Say it a few more times you troll !!! Going to be a lot of people riding our jocks this weekend…
LOL. 50 years of sadness. Welcome to the club, its about time you made the trip. Your 1st tournament winning state title. You can finally say it!! It's here you don't have to ignore it anymore!! The monkey is off the back!!

Say it a few more times you troll !!! Going to be a lot of people riding our jocks this weekend…
Our? Were you in the game? What position?

I was admitted for free last night for being alive the last time the tigers won a title. Great game by the tigers

Trying to say congrats and welcome to the club, literally welcome to the club because as much as you wanna hide under this shadow, the Massillon Washington Paper Tigers have not won a state tournament championship ever until last night, and they started the tournament in the 70's.

Saying welcome to the club makes me a troll. Guess what buddy, You weren't IN THE CLUB before last night. So, I'll say one more time, hey Massillon 82 and all you Tiger fans, welcome to the club!!!

Trying to say congrats and welcome to the club, literally welcome to the club because as much as you wanna hide under this shadow, the Massillon Washington Paper Tigers have not won a state tournament championship ever until last night, and they started the tournament in the 70's.

Saying welcome to the club makes me a troll. Guess what buddy, You weren't IN THE CLUB before last night. So, I'll say one more time, hey Massillon 82 and all you Tiger fans, welcome to the club!!!
IMG_3064.jpeg

They won the game and scored 7 points

The “beat up” team scored 7 points.

I always love hearing your excuses when Ed’s beats Hoban. Now you can’t admit Massillon was more physical on both sides of the ball.

BTW, Shawn Crable has been pretty quiet on Twitter/X. Showing off a basketball ring is one thing, but now he’s going to get trolled big time with a football 💍.
3rd and 1 fumbling the ball. 3rd and 1 the center hiking the ball over the quarterback 's head. The punter dropping the snap. A lineman on a 4th and 10 on Massillon 's first score sacking the quarterback but grabbing his face mask allowing possession to be maintained were all critical to the outcome. That had nothing to do with Massillon being more physical which they weren't. Both defenses were equally physical. Owens took a beating and was limping around quite a bit. Hoban's quarterback also took a beating. Bottom line Massillon played a much cleaner, disciplined game, no turnovers, far fewer penalties and deserved to win. I also think Massillon has a better coach than Hoban. Congratulations to Massillon

That was a heck of a game to watch! Massillon played a the most complete defensive game I have seen in a long time and forced Hoban into some major errors and miscues. Hoban's defense also played a damn good game, considering they held the Tigers to around 120 yards of total offense, most of which came on two or three big plays! Hats off to Massillon for playing their butts off and not making crucial errors in the biggest game of the year.

almost 15, 000 fans ........... how was it getting iinto the stadium last nite .. ? Was ticket scanning and body scans done without a hitch ........ had to be long lines getting into the stadium ..... they saw a good one ....

They won the game and scored 7 points

The “beat up” team scored 7 points.

I always love hearing your excuses when Ed’s beats Hoban. Now you can’t admit Massillon was more physical on both sides of the ball.

BTW, Shawn Crable has been pretty quiet on Twitter/X. Showing off a basketball ring is one thing, but now he’s going to get trolled big time with a football 💍.
I think the teams in that game were clearly equally physical. The game was decided by Hoban's undisciplined and sloppy play, not by Massillon being any more physical. That's not at all to discredit Massillon's great effort which played a huge role in Hoban's mistakes and errors.

Last two state title games
Yep, it has worked 95% of the time for them. Maybe he adjusts next year?

Hoban QB's have passed for a total of 16 yds. D2 football in Ohio.
It is easy to stick with what has worked over time. Even when they had top notch QBs they were power running teams, which is easy to do when you can just bully teams with a huge line.

Status
Not open for further replies.