• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t necessarily think it’ll be a blowout.
However, Massillon might even win by a more than 1 possession final score and control the majority of the game. I’m locking the tigers here 🔒 🐅 🏆

It’ll definitely be more than likely entertaining and definitely one of the highest caliber matchups one could think of in this state regardless of divisions. Talent everywhere.

Holy Cow Not Big Brother Again. You Tigers Better go into
Executive Session. Hopefully you all have learned.
Silence is the Best option. Especially when your dealing
with your Big Brother. Please Please Let the Tigers Win.
Then the 51 year Curse will Finally End.
Good Luck Tigers.

Holy Cow Not Big Brother Again. You Tigers Better go into
Executive Session. Hopefully you all have learned.
Silence is the Best option. Especially when your dealing
with your Big Brother. Please Please Let the Tigers Win.
Then the 51 year Curse will Finally End.
Good Luck Tigers.
Right because what is said on a hs football forum has any bearing to what happens on the field on Thursday night. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have yet to watch Hoban but kinda paid attention to things said about them throughout the year so was looking for confirmation… strength of the Hoban D the LBs and DBs or is the DL just as good as those 2 groups?

I’m an Akron guy, I want Hoban to win, but I have the Tigers taking it. I’ve said all year that this is Massilon’s year, as they finally have a difference maker at QB. Until Hoban gets a game changing QB, they’re going to continue to be silver medalist. I want to the Knights to bring it home, but I don’t see Massillon being denied. Ironic that Massillon may finally beat their Akron nemesis with a kid from Akron at the helm.

I have yet to watch Hoban but kinda paid attention to things said about them throughout the year so was looking for confirmation… strength of the Hoban D the LBs and DBs or is the DL just as good as those 2 groups?
From games/highlights I have seen the DL and DB’s are really really good. I think the DL is the strength of the D.
I wouldn’t be shocked if it was 0-0 at half.

I think this is the best chance Massillon has had against Hoban coming into a game. I get the sense from watching Hoban and reading these forums that the run is the bread and butter, but the pass game could use some work. Massillon's run D is unbelievable.

Cliche, but if Massillon takes care of the ball, no sleep will be had on Lincoln Way before 1 A.M.

Beep... Beep.. Honk.. TIG ... ERS.

For me now dreams.. For the boys.. Eat well.. Sleep well.. Xs and Os. Work harder now than ever before and respect your great opponent. I hope you wake up Friday as a huge part of our city's rich football tradition. We are already proud of you.

I’m an Akron guy, I want Hoban to win, but I have the Tigers taking it. I’ve said all year that this is Massilon’s year, as they finally have a difference maker at QB. Until Hoban gets a game changing QB, they’re going to continue to be silver medalist. I want to the Knights to bring it home, but I don’t see Massillon being denied. Ironic that Massillon may finally beat their Akron nemesis with a kid from Akron at the helm.
We can beat Hoban with the kid from Massillon

Two elite defenses. Don’t see how Hoban scores enough points without any passing game. Running QBs have killed Hoban. Winton Woods 2021 and Glenville game this year I read witten had several long runs playing QB.

Central Catholic last year?
Didn’t see that game just remember Hoban had 0 yards passing in the box score. You are probably right. I just think there’s going to be too much pressure on Hobans defense to play absolutely perfect. What I have seen of Hoban’s defense. They don’t adjust they just do what they do. Not much coaching on the defense there. You 7-8 D1 commits. Make us look smart.

My only concern for Massillon is that they haven't played anyone elite in over two months. They got chippy against McKinley but McK was so bad it didn't matter. Started slow against Lake, didn't matter. Don't fall victim to zebras who aren't on your side!

Pasteur has it Tigers by 9, and I'll go with that. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.