• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless you want your best players playing in the state title game. Which again takes me back to 16 weeks is the OHSAA just being absolute selfish for money.
Couldn’t agree more

Massillon has cried for years about the privates and the advantage they have…when they act just like one. DPOY and QB not Massillon kids…but will be quick to tell you 99% of their kids are from Massillon

Couldn’t agree more

Massillon has cried for years about the privates and the advantage they have…when they act just like one. DPOY and QB not Massillon kids…but will be quick to tell you 99% of their kids are from Massillon
Which I can list which ones are Massillon boys. Most are Massillon kids. We have a few kids that aren’t but not a whole roster full

It boggles the mind that a Hoban honk of all people is whining about Massillon getting a QB who used to play in a different zip code. Is Hoban's QB from Akron? If he is, it breaks a streak of 8 years in row with a QB from out of town.
Not whining at all….just speaking the truth. You and others have cried for years about how unfair the public’s have it and used it as reasons why Massillon has lost. Now your 2 best players aren’t from Massillon and everything is a-ok.

You beat a team last night who had all their kids from the same district (no open enrollment) but not a word about the unfair advantage you had

It boggles the mind that a Hoban honk of all people is whining about Massillon getting a QB who used to play in a different zip code. Is Hoban's QB from Akron? If he is, it breaks a streak of 8 years in row with a QB from out of town.
It's because you all cry about Hoban recruiting players (private schools have to to fill their school) and then when you get recruits from other schools you act like it's no big deal and the norm. Kids want to play for winning programs and a chance for a ring and scholarships. Can't blame them for leaving Copley, wish they would have chosen Hoban

Last edited:
It's because you all cry about Hoban recruiting players (private schools have to to fill their school) and then when you get recruits from other schools you act like it's no big deal and the norm.
Don't know that anyone really cares where you draw kids from. I don't.

What rankles people is the dishonest garbage you spew about "academics" and "faith-based education" as being the prime drivers behind their enrollment. A good number are there primarily to play football, and there is an institutional mentality and policy to enable that. Just own it.

He's an Akron kid. If he doesn't perform, the search for his replacement will start Friday.

Don't know that anyone really cares where you draw kids from. I don't.

What rankles people is the dishonest garbage you spew about "academics" and "faith-based education" as being the prime drivers behind their enrollment. A good number are there primarily to play football, and there is an institutional mentality and policy to enable that. Just own it.
I have owned it multiple times. My own kid chose Hoban to get out of the woke public school BS and play for a better coach, program, facilities and chance for a scholarship. All good reasons and he achieved all of his goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.