Dementia Joe tells another whopper when talking about bridge collapse.

I don't care if he is not president. Why do you think I am obligated to only comment on presidents?
He is in ABSOLUTE CONTROL of the GOP. Messaging fundraising and pressure to support his personal interest or be punished. He is the GOP or what was the GOP which is gone. It is MAGA nothing else.

And he's the best the Democrats have.

I don't think that's true and I'm not sure they think it's true.

They just decided they were stuck with him because Kamala is unelectable and skipping over her would have brought uncivil war in the Democrat party.

No doubt James Clyburn agrees with me.

Thank God he has capable people like Mayor Pete and Wes Moore leading the effort. What an absolute contrast to the GOP House and presidential candidate.

So are you trying to tell us that Mayor Pete was not trying to navigate that ship into the Baltimore bridge?

Every word of this post is a bald-faced lie.
I know saying bad things about trump is upsetting to you little buttercup. You can quit him.

Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

I do not defend Biden. I have zero interest in that. My posts are largely about countering lies and false narratives. I also find Trump to be one of the most vile human beings in the world and will expose his nonsense at every opportunity.
LOL!!! Ya see..but you won't call out your hero Joe for lying about a truck driver killing his wife...or lying about his son dying in a foreign war. That's vial man...

You do and Trump was the worst president in the history of the country. In fact, he might be one of the countries worst people.
I wouldn't worship ANY politician.

I don't give money to politicians.

I don't vote in primaries since I am not a registered member of any political party.

One of his sycophants walking back his exact words that we all heard him say.

Maybe "The Wealthiest Woman In Moscow" can cut America a check for the bridge.

Like she cut the Biden Crime Family (BCF) a check.

I wouldn't worship ANY politician.

I don't give money to politicians.

I don't vote in primaries since I am not a registered member of any political party.
Well ... Our similarities end there because you are a Trump apologist to the core. If you had a shred of integrity you would hold Trump in the same regard as you do Biden at a minimum.

I don't think that's true and I'm not sure they think it's true.

They just decided they were stuck with him because Kamala is unelectable and skipping over her would have brought uncivil war in the Democrat party.

No doubt James Clyburn agrees with me.
So considering the circumstances, he's the best they could come up with, for the second time.

That's what I thought.

So considering the circumstances, he's the best they could come up with, for the second time.

That's what I thought.

But he's not. Folks choose incorrectly all the time.

Do you believe Trump is the best Republicans could come up with? You'd be wrong about that at well.

But he's not. Folks choose incorrectly all the time.
Democrat leadership put their support behind Biden in 2020 because he was deemed to be most likely to beat Trump and other candidates dropped out. And a failing FJB is the only candidate in 2024 because Democrat leadership again figures that he is their best chance to win.

Do you believe Trump is the best Republicans could come up with? You'd be wrong about that at well.

Republican voters are tired of Republican politicians who do not deliver what they promise. How many Republican candidats were rejected by voters and donors in 2020? Sixteen or so? That's why Trump is there.

And a failing FJB is the only candidate in 2024 because Democrat leadership again figures that he is their best chance to win.

That is your errant opinion and I explained why.

Republican voters are tired of Republican politicians who do not deliver what they promise. How many Republican candidats were rejected by voters and donors in 2020? Sixteen or so? That's why Trump is there.

That doesn't make him the best candidate Republicans have to offer.