Dementia Joe tells another whopper when talking about bridge collapse.

IMG_6911.jpeg

Sure. I mean Trump thought he was married to Jean Caroll so this is easy.
Trump was shown a pic of the woman he said was ugly and not his type {Carroll} and was asked who it was, he replied Marla Maples ? Hmm I guess he married someone who he thought ugly and wasn't his type.

Cardin: We Can ‘Streamline’ Replacing Baltimore Bridge, ‘Cut Through Some Red Tape’ Other Projects Face​

During an interview with ABC News on Tuesday, Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD) stated that while clearing the debris from Baltimore’s collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge from the harbor and then replacing the collapsed bridge will take time, “we can streamline it” compared to other projects and “cut through some red tape” that exists for other projects.

Cardin said, “It’s going to take time, we don’t know how long. The rescue missions will be completed pretty quickly, we expect that. We then go in to assess what we can do to remove the debris. And it’s not stable, so we have to make sure no one gets hurt in removing the debris. That will take some time. We’re not going to get that done overnight. It’s going to take some time. It may need heavy equipment. Fortunately, we have some heavy equipment in the region. So, it’ll take a bit of time to be able to assess what we can do to clear the channel, which is our first priority. Then replacing a bridge is going to take some time. I know that we can streamline it, cut through some red tape. But it’s still going to take some time.”

If they can cut the red tape for this project, why not cut it for all projects ?
Happier Happier Happ - ah you know the thing ...

Trump was shown a pic of the woman he said was ugly and not his type {Carroll} and was asked who it was, he replied Marla Maples ? Hmm I guess he married someone who he thought ugly and wasn't his type.
Or it was a joke about, maybe, "another lying bitch getting in my pocket"?

Your "well-reasoned" deductions never are. Hmmmm.....I guess you're a doofus.....

Cardin: We Can ‘Streamline’ Replacing Baltimore Bridge, ‘Cut Through Some Red Tape’ Other Projects Face​

During an interview with ABC News on Tuesday, Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD) stated that while clearing the debris from Baltimore’s collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge from the harbor and then replacing the collapsed bridge will take time, “we can streamline it” compared to other projects and “cut through some red tape” that exists for other projects.

Cardin said, “It’s going to take time, we don’t know how long. The rescue missions will be completed pretty quickly, we expect that. We then go in to assess what we can do to remove the debris. And it’s not stable, so we have to make sure no one gets hurt in removing the debris. That will take some time. We’re not going to get that done overnight. It’s going to take some time. It may need heavy equipment. Fortunately, we have some heavy equipment in the region. So, it’ll take a bit of time to be able to assess what we can do to clear the channel, which is our first priority. Then replacing a bridge is going to take some time. I know that we can streamline it, cut through some red tape. But it’s still going to take some time.”

If they can cut the red tape for this project, why not cut it for all projects ?
Happier Happier Happ - ah you know the thing ...
What kind of corners ? The Chesapeake Bay is a pretty important estuary for the food supply.

A failing project just 10 or 15 years after completion would not be worth saving time, either.

If he means skipping redundant studies paying the academics, that might be fine. If they want to duplicate the construction type used for the Basnight and "Jug handle" bridges in the OBX - as long as it can take the freeze-thaw up there - that might save a year of deeking around.

The important thing that everyone has not been talking about is this will be a new bridge and can have a new name given to it and get that racist slave owner's name removed.

It's literally all they have. No one with a drop of honesty, integrity or intelligence can defend Biden in anything that SOB has ever done.
Unlike you Cultists, I don't live my life in worship and defense of a president. Especially, one as immoral, criminal, and vile as Trump.
And yet another "But Trump". No defense for Biden just a "But Trump" is all we get. So all I can think is Biden is bad but..................

Last edited:
Unlike you Cultists, I don't live my life in worship and defense of a president. Especially, one as immoral, criminal, and vile as Trump.
But you're always quick to deflect from Biden to trump to try defend sleepy joe. Hence you're badge that you will wear "for sure.".

Just so you know right at this time in history Trump is not President. Just thought you would like to know that important fact. Biden was put into office not to make this worse (which he has), but to make things better (which he has not).

So you cannot defend Biden in any way, shape or form. Not surprising.
I do not defend Biden. I have zero interest in that. My posts are largely about countering lies and false narratives. I also find Trump to be one of the most vile human beings in the world and will expose his nonsense at every opportunity.