Delta Variant

For ONE week. He got about 16 million vaccinated over a five week period. His goal was 20 million. Biden doubled his goal of a million a day for 100 days. That doesn’t make Biden a great leader. It is what he should have doing. Trump was woefully short of doing what he should done. It must be difficult to be a Trump apologist. It’s definitely a full time job that requires obvious lying.

By the way, NBC reports that the only country in the world turning down vaccines at a greater rate the US is Russia. 35% of our country doesn’t accept science. Trump is completely to blame for this. Aren’t you proud? So we’re right on this and the rest of the world has it wrong. Eventually the great majority of the cult is going to be forced to accept the vaccine or die, or maybe never return to normality. You and I both know this is true. Incredible. Putting lives in danger because of a quest for political power, or to try and save the image of the biggest fool in US history.
Speaking of fools...

Take the vaccine or die! ?

Would that group that doesnt accept science be the one that totally discounts natural immunity?

Please tell us again how Trump people not taking the vaccines Trump brags about facilitating makes a political statement ?‍♂️

The quest for power is on the side which favors mandates and forced vaccination. I'll give you a hint, it isnt conservatives.

Last edited:
So what does that have to do with your epically stupid claim about Russia? Russia is somewhere in the teens I believe as it relates to vaccination rates.

That 35% includes children who aren't in a high risk group or aren't even eligible to receive the vaccine even if their parents wanted them to. 22% of the US population is under the age of 18. So that leaves just 13% of the population living in the dark ages as you say. Roughly. Of course some of them have conditions where their doctors are advising them not to get the vaccine. Your 9% previously infected does not include those that went unreported either.

So after you whittle down your 35% number a bit you're probably sitting somewhere south of 10% that you should be outraged over.

Not sure what websites you're talking about but I can pretty much guarantee I am not visiting them. But you should probably stay off yours.

Dumb arse.
None of these statistics include anyone under 12. Your in a really tough spot. You’ve painted yourself into a hopeless corner defending idiots who won’t get the vaccine because of it being a government plot, or because the guvment is trying to take away their freedom. Enjoy, dumb arse.

Speaking of fools...

Take the vaccine or die! ?

Would that group that doesnt accept science be the one that totally discounts natural immunity?

Please tell us again how Trump people not taking the vaccines Trump brags about facilitating makes a political statement ?‍♂️

The quest for power is on the side which favors mandates and forced vaccination. I'll give you a hint, it isnt conservatives.
Sheer coincidence that the anti vaxers are overwhelmingly Republican and Trump supporters when race is taken out of the equation. History has given blacks reason to not trust the government. For the others it is just plain stupidity.

The one positive of the Covid hysteria is watching the liberals completely devolve into psychosis.

Get the vaccine or you'll die (survival rate over 99%)

You are literally killing people! (Yes its literally the same as shooting someone)

But the variants! (Which are even less deadly than the rarely deadly original)

The one positive of the Covid hysteria is watching the liberals completely devolve into psychosis.

Get the vaccine or you'll die (survival rate over 99%)

You are literally killing people! (Yes its literally the same as shooting someone)

But the variants! (Which are even less deadly than the rarely deadly original)
A well thought out, intellectual position. Tell me this. Why do so many Trump followers refuse to get the vaccine. Keep scoffing at the variants. Just look around, especially at the low vaccine states (all red states).

A well thought out, intellectual position. Tell me this. Why do so many Trump followers refuse to get the vaccine. Keep scoffing at the variants. Just look around, especially at the low vaccine states (all red states).
Because they are capable of making their own risk/benefit assessments?

The "Trump people" not taking the vaccines for political purposes narrative cracks me up. They are supposed to be a cult, hanging on his every word, hes bragged for months about these vaccines and the cult wont take it because...politics ? makes zero sense but please keep running with it.

I will keep scoffing at the hysteria ?‍♂️

56% of the country is vaccinated, 9% is estimated to have natural immunity from having the disease (31 million), that leaves 35% of the country living in the 19th century. These statistics are commonly written and voiced. Get off your favorite websites and read a little. Also, I said accept the vaccine, die, OR give up on returning to normal life. Pay attention dumb_ss.
Get the vax or we wont let you return to normal. Careful your authoritarian is showing.

You going to force me to get flu shot too?

Sheer coincidence that the anti vaxers are overwhelmingly Republican and Trump supporters when race is taken out of the equation. History has given blacks reason to not trust the government. For the others it is just plain stupidity.
It's stupid not to learn from history.

"They abused these people but theyd never do it to me!"

What’s funny?
That you actually think Trump did something no one else would have done , ( do what you need to do ) and that this vaccine for these types of viruses had been being worked on for years . Yes Trumps base reluctance to take “. HIS “ vaccine is impressive lol ?

I think herd immunity has been reached . I just read up above from an expert that only 10 percent of our population is still vulnerable at all . Phew . . Hopefully the Delta burns through that last 10 percent in a few weeks( like it is in England) as some predict and we won’t have a fall surge . Why isn’t anyone letting us know that we’ve reached Herd immunity ? (. Disgraceful that sine places now require masks indoors again ) Must be Biden wanting control . All about control I’ve been told ?

None of these statistics include anyone under 12. Your in a really tough spot. You’ve painted yourself into a hopeless corner defending idiots who won’t get the vaccine because of it being a government plot, or because the guvment is trying to take away their freedom. Enjoy, dumb arse.
He sees anyone getting the vaccine as lab rats . You are better off just getting the virus and recovering than getting the Vax . He also thinks we’re at herd immunity . 60,000 cases a day is impressive and May burn hot enough to burn out by late August . Then it will be over . Fingers crossed ., I recommend not getting the Vax and just trying to get the virus recover and then you have life long immunity from any variant . Vaccine is more dangerous than the virus . Yes people that die at this point are almost all unvaccinated , but that’s just a coincidence

Last edited:
He sees anyone getting the vaccine as lab rats . Toy are better off just getting the virus and recovering than getting the Vax . He also thinks we’re at herd immunity . 60,000 cases a day is impressive and May burn hot enough to burn out by late August . Then it will be over . Fingers crossed ., I recommend not getting the Vax and just trying to get the virus recover and then you have life long immunity from any variant .
Biggest clinical trial in history.

And it's so effective breakthrough cases are occurring at a rate leading to calls for a 3rd shot and you'll need to adhere to mandates even after vaccination.
Been a waste of time as has bEen proven by the people who have died in the last month or so are basically all unvaccinated . Just a coincidence of course . Getting a possible third shot is such a burden . I mean the hour total I spent getting the two shots was brutal. Breakthrough cases ? As you people measure everything , are people dying at a high rate in these 'Breakthrough" cases? Or even getting sick ? Who is dying lately from this latest small wave?

56% of the country is vaccinated, 9% is estimated to have natural immunity from having the disease (31 million), that leaves 35% of the country living in the 19th century. These statistics are commonly written and voiced. Get off your favorite websites and read a little. Also, I said accept the vaccine, die, OR give up on returning to normal life. Pay attention dumb_ss.
Maybe you need to stop using MSM headlines as the source of your covid information. If it BLEEDS it LEADS is not exactly good science.

Let's look at one stat that you screwed up big time: 9% is estimated to have natural immunity from having the disease (31 million)/ This number is wrong - by a large margin:

The latest confirmed cases of covid in the USA sits at a little over 35,000,000. And almost all medial/science researchers estimate that the TRUE number of infected is about 3 to 5 times this number - or about 105,000,000 to 165,000,000 people. CDC modeling estimates that through the end of March 2021 about 115,000,000 Americans have been in infected by covid - NOT 31 million!

Of course there has been crossover between people who had covid and then got vaccinated. It seems reasonable to estimate that between 55 - 75 million people who have not been vaccinated have gotten covid. That means that roughly 20% of the population have gained immunity without vaccination.

Net, between those vaccinated and those who gained immunity through covid infection, we are pretty close to herd immunity. Why discussions of immunity don't contain estimates of naturally derived immunity eludes me.

Not in a tough spot. No painting involved. No corners.

If this is the data being used for the numbers you quoted, the percentages in fact do include the total population.

Screenshot_20210727-073415.png

?

If not getting the vaccine is stupid for one group of people it's stupid for all groups of people.

He sees anyone getting the vaccine as lab rats . You are better off just getting the virus and recovering than getting the Vax . He also thinks we’re at herd immunity . 60,000 cases a day is impressive and May burn hot enough to burn out by late August . Then it will be over . Fingers crossed ., I recommend not getting the Vax and just trying to get the virus recover and then you have life long immunity from any variant . Vaccine is more dangerous than the virus . Yes people that die at this point are almost all unvaccinated , but that’s just a coincidence
It depends on your individual situation no?

I think it's reasonable to say that anyone over 65 is better off getting vaccinated then catching the covid. Ditto for those with severe health issues like Cancer, Diabetes & Morbid Obesity.

I think it's equally reasonable to say that for those under 18 getting covid is probably better then getting vaccinated.

The real question is in the 18 - 65 age group. And here it's probably a sliding scale where the younger and healthier you are the less likely it is that covid is more dangerous then the vaccine. Of course in this group neither of them is very dangerous in the absolute.

As an aside, watch the covid case numbers closely over the next couple of weeks or so. I'm seeing evidence that the number of cases of the Delta variant has already peaked in a lot of states and is about to come crashing down. And I suspect that unlike the winter covid spike deaths will not come close to peaking with a matching intensity.

Harry lying and making up chit again.
So what does that have to do with your epically stupid claim about Russia? Russia is somewhere in the teens I believe as it relates to vaccination rates.

That 35% includes children who aren't in a high risk group or aren't even eligible to receive the vaccine even if their parents wanted them to. 22% of the US population is under the age of 18. So that leaves just 13% of the population living in the dark ages as you say. Roughly. Of course some of them have conditions where their doctors are advising them not to get the vaccine. Your 9% previously infected does not include those that went unreported either.

So after you whittle down your 35% number a bit you're probably sitting somewhere south of 10% that you should be outraged over.

Not sure what websites you're talking about but I can pretty much guarantee I am not visiting them. But you should probably stay off yours.

Dumb arse.
Where did I say anything about reaching herd immunity?

And yes, you are a lab rat. You've been inoculated with an experimental vaccine. What else should we call you?

I think herd immunity has been reached . I just read up above from an expert that only 10 percent of our population is still vulnerable at all . Phew . . Hopefully the Delta burns through that last 10 percent in a few weeks( like it is in England) as some predict and we won’t have a fall surge . Why isn’t anyone letting us know that we’ve reached Herd immunity ? (. Disgraceful that sine places now require masks indoors again ) Must be Biden wanting control . All about control I’ve been told ?
More lies from hairball. By chance do you use spray tan?

Speaking of England:

1627386701236.png

1627386749400.png

I could be wrong but it sure looks like the fatality rate of the Delta is a lot lower then the original in England.

Speaking of England:

View attachment 19132
View attachment 19133

I could be wrong but it sure looks like the fatality rate of the Delta is a lot lower then the original in England.
Didn’t say it wasn’t . I mentioned that because it went through there fast . Like a brush fire . Hopefully it happens here and it will burn out in a few weeks . Of course less deaths with the vaccine being effective and more natural immunity obviously than we had when the original swept through . Also better treatments

More lies from hairball. By chance do you use spray tan?
Spray tan ? No can’t say that I’ve ever used spray tan . Natural sunlight is fine . ( just like natural immunity right ? ) Actually have a pretty good tan as usual in late July .

Last edited:
Didn’t say it wasn’t . I mentioned that because it went through there fast . Like a brush fire . Hopefully it happens here and it will burn out in a few weeks . Of course less deaths with the vaccine being effective and more natural immunity obviously than we had when the original swept through . Also better treatments
You forgot to mention that the Delta variant is likely much less dangerous to.

And while vaccination plays a role check out Missouri which has about half the vaccination rate of Britain. Look similar?

1627388859941.png

1627388914834.png

How would the "vaccine being effective" reduce deaths in unvaccinated people? How would "better treatments" help when so few are being hospitalized?

The indian variant is simply way less deadly than the original....just like 95% of all viruses when they mutate. Not sure why you're continuing to struggle with this. ?‍♂️