Dancing on someone’s grave…pathetic

There is no argument that Trump gained voters in most demographics. He lost big time with the Independent vote. Is being an Independent a separate demographic? I gave you numbers on the Independent vote. The Independent and the suburban women was enough to spell defeat for Trump.
Interesting recent polling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...age-votes-Trump-2024-election-held-today.html

President Biden won independent voters by a 54% to 41% margin,” said J. Ann Selzer of Selzer & Company. “If the election were held today, our poll shows former President Trump winning that group 45% to 28%.”

Thanks for verifying my post.(y)
LOL, it doesn't, you didn't provide the actual motivation for people voting. When you claim people were only voting, to vote agaisnt Trump, you have to provide some sort of polling data that shows that.

I am a normal person so I dont know many folks who voted for Biden.
However, I will say this. I think his rhetoric over the years motivated a lot of people who did not vote in the 2016 election to get off their welfare arses and voting against him.
My experience was a bit different. I know a lot of people who voted for the first time ever (middle aged people) and voted FOR Trump.

LOL, it doesn't, you didn't provide the actual motivation for people voting. When you claim people were only voting, to vote agaisnt Trump, you have to provide some sort of polling data that shows that.
I showed the Independent voted for Biden. I think they were voting for the lesser of two evils. A vote against Trump. If the election were held today they would vote Trump and consider Biden the greater evil. The data in my post and your post state that.

Seriously Hammer? Polls for proof? That went out of style since all the polls showed Hillary was a shoo-in.
That is different polling. And done correctly they are accurate. Predicting who will win is far different than finding out why people voted a certain way. But I will be sure to make note that you don't trust any polls.

Just because chicks dig me doesn’t mean I get with them. I am a happily married man. And my wife is smokin’ hot.
hot tub jacuzzi GIF
Who could resist?