D7 R25 2024

I'm on the Lucas train now.
Choo Choo Vintage GIF by US National Archives

I'm working on my early top 10 state rankings. Minster is a solid #1. I hate to put MSML #2 but I may not have a choice. I've heard some of you talking up Lowellville quite a bit. I may put them in the #2 slot. Who would be more likely to hold Archbishop Hoban to fewer than 70 points? MSML or Lowellville? I'll use that as the deciding factor.

I'm working on my early top 10 state rankings. Minster is a solid #1. I hate to put MSML #2 but I may not have a choice. I've heard some of you talking up Lowellville quite a bit. I may put them in the #2 slot. Who would be more likely to hold Archbishop Hoban to fewer than 70 points? MSML or Lowellville? I'll use that as the deciding factor.
Local vs Lowellville. Let me see. They both start with the letters L and O, but the word
Lowellville has more letters in it than Local does. Advantage Lowellville.

1.) Minster
2.) Lowellville
3.) Local

@trimblefootball ... I see Trimble is back in R27, along with Newark Catholic. Also, our State
Route 39 brethren, Loudonville Redbirds, have fallen to D7 R27.

R27 will be interesting again!

Local vs Lowellville. Let me see. They both start with the letters L and O, but the word
Lowellville has more letters in it than Local does. Advantage Lowellville.

1.) Minster
2.) Lowellville
3.) Local
Mathews needs to be 1.

I see Trimble is back in R27, along with Newark Catholic. Also, our State
Route 39 brethren, Loudonville Redbirds, have fallen to D7 R27.

R27 will be interesting again!
R27 should be a lot stronger now. Danville, NC, Trimble, River and Loudonville add some spice to it. I also see Steubenville CC is back in R27. That should be fun, their on the rise again it seems. Should be a fun year down in R27!

R27 should be a lot stronger now. Danville, NC, Trimble, River and Loudonville add some spice to it. I also see Steubenville CC is back in R27. That should be fun, their on the rise again it seems. Should be a fun year down in R27!
Yes, Danville returns as well.

LOOK OUT, CATS!

Yes, Danville returns as well.

LOOK OUT, CATS!
Danville is the favorite. Can't argue with a 13-1 season. I feel as though the region will be top heavy unfortunately. I hope not! I also hate to say this because I was on last years team and we lose 13 seniors, but I feel like will be better this year. Time will tell.

Danville is the favorite. Can't argue with a 13-1 season. I feel as though the region will be top heavy unfortunately. I hope not! I also hate to say this because I was on last years team and we lose 13 seniors, but I feel like will be better this year. Time will tell.
We shall see. Good luck to your Cats!