D7 R25 2024

*Michael* O is named a candidate, I'm moving to EP and taking a mud bath next to the tracks
Coming To America Bar GIF

Lowellville may be able to slap the likes of Least Palestine around, but that's about it.
They freaking wish they were actually in R27. For God's sake, anyone can slip out of
that region.
Chump. Just can't shut your mouth can you? Mommy must not be watching you today.
1707848936335.png

We hated Lucas until I met dnis30(strapping young lad), We hated Dalton until CasualFan24 warmed our hearts and we warmed Daltons behind twice, :banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Toronto, Cuyahoga H, and Lowellville are still hated

Dalton vs JFK after District Finals in 🏀. Casual I will be sitting on the Dalton side💔

I just threw out one name to see if you were actually an EP guy...........Just tipping toes in the water to see the temperature
There was another who transfered for football, yet came back to run track. Another went to Heartland to play basketball and was damn good.

We hated Lucas until I met dnis30 (strapping young lad), We hated Dalton until CasualFan24 warmed our hearts and we warmed Daltons behind twice.

Toronto, Cuyahoga H, and Lowellville are still hated.

Dalton vs JFK after District Finals in 🏀. Casual I will be sitting on the Dalton side💔
Add East Palestine to the hate list. I mean, they have no real relevancy, but we can still hate them. Lol.
I mean, we hate Lowellville and they blow. :LOL:

Add East Palestine to the hate list. I mean, they have no real relevancy, but we can still hate them. Lol.
I mean, we hate Lowellville and they blow. :LOL:
I bought a Lowellville shirt. I was a fan of Vinny B
EP is hard to hate..............Been tough sledding for awhile down there
I donate to West Branch from our gas station in Columbiana............. 5 years now and have never even received a thank you card from the Warriors. Looking to change recipient of the rip tickets to United Local or Salem