D7 R25 2024

EP in D7. It was inevitable. How a Divison 3 and 4 school in the late 80's and then 90's fell to the cellar division.
What a train wreck.

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki
It would be interesting to see the data on houses that went for sale/people who moved out from right before the train wreck to after. Also how it compares to other peer neighboring communities.

It would be interesting to see the data on houses that went for sale/people who moved out from right before the train wreck to after. Also how it compares to other peer neighboring communities.
I'd imagine houses (after the wreck) sat empty. Hell, many may still sit empty today. I'd also imagine those who inhabited that
area at the time of the wreck will be compensated. That area is extremely desolate. We go to Rogers Flea Market quite often,
and I was taken back at how remote that region is. I wouldn't think the housing market was very strong prior to the accident.

I'd imagine houses (after the wreck) sat empty. Hell, many may still sit empty today. I'd also imagine those who inhabited that
area at the time of the wreck will be compensated. That area is extremely desolate. We go to Rogers Flea Market quite often,
and I was taken back at how remote that region is. I wouldn't think the housing market was very strong prior to the accident.
Putz. You listen to the sensasonalism of the news media Chump. The housing market in town is thriving with many new homes and older selling above listing price. Quit listening to the media!

Putz. You listen to the sensasonalism of the news media Chump. The housing market in town is thriving with many new homes and older selling above listing price. Quit listening to the media!
Wow, I just asked a question and dnis gave their perspective—no need for such hostility. I get you to have pride in your town, but again, calm down.

So, what is your explanation for the great population decline especially in school-aged children in EP?

Wow, I just asked a question and dnis gave their perspective—no need for such hostility. I get you to have pride in your town, but again, calm down.

So, what is your explanation for the great population decline especially in school-aged children in EP?
I think Bulldogs issue was DNIS gave an opinion devoid of any fact or research for an area in which he does not live or frequent.
He literally opens with the statement he imagines. I have linked an article that goes against his imagination.

https://www.wfmj.com/story/50269445/real-estate-market-in-east-palestine-exceeds-expectation

I think Bulldogs issue was DNIS gave an opinion devoid of any fact or research for an area in which he does not live or frequent.

He literally opens with the statement he imagines. I have linked an article that goes against his imagination.

https://www.wfmj.com/story/50269445/real-estate-market-in-east-palestine-exceeds-expectation
I was speculating. I tried to make that clear. I recently drove through the area and shared my thoughts.

Also, I do not read NBC "news" articles. They are the deep-state. They push narratives to make a certain party look better.

So EP has a booming economy right now because people didn't have kids, or at least boys, 15 to 17 years ago? Is that the correlation then?

So EP has a booming economy right now because people didn't have kids, or at least boys, 15 to 17 years ago? Is that the correlation then?
No EP has a booming economy because Joe freaking Biden man! 700 tons of contaminated soil and 2 million gallons of toxic fluid can't even mess up Bidenomics! Joe doesn't know what his own name is right now, how to tie his shoes, or what flavor the jello was last night - but damn he sure knows how to run a country!

I am generally curious about your statement on being D3 and 4 in the 90's to D7 today. Why the drop in school-age kids?
Decline in enrollment since 2000. Open Enrollment took it's toll. You have to remember there were 6 divisions back then. There is quite a bit of enrollment decrease in the Youngstown area to begin with. As some of these jokesters want to harass, has nothing to do with the train wreck. There are 3 districts sharing their border, Crestview, Columbiana and EP, ALL 3 lose students to one another. Heartland Christian takes a bunch themselves, for those who want private school education. These 4 schools are 10 minutes apart for reference.

No EP has a booming economy because Joe freaking Biden man! 700 tons of contaminated soil and 2 million gallons of toxic fluid can't even mess up Bidenomics! Joe doesn't know what his own name is right now, how to tie his shoes, or what flavor the jello was last night - but damn he sure knows how to run a country!
Completely off topic - but did anyone else see where Biden is NOT going to take the cognitive test as part of his upcoming physical exam? He will be the first president in US history to refuse a cognitive test.

BTW you started this, now you finish it Chump. In other words, if I hurt your feelings, too bad.
Hurt my feelings?
Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Geezzz. Someone is a tad defensive. I guess winning 4 games in 5 seasons and having a train derail gives the local
peeps a massive case of butthurtitis. :cry:
Sad Baby GIF

Whoever allowed him to do that presser after that special council report came out is either directly sabotaging him or very incompetent
The deep-state realizes creepy Joe is toast. He cannot win in November. Hell, he cannot even keep his undershorts clean.
They are deliberately shoving him in front of cameras to deliver the death blow to his relevancy (not that he ever had any).
They need a new monkey puppet. Insert Newsome or Michelle O.

The deep-state realizes creepy Joe is toast. He cannot win in November. Hell, he cannot even keep his undershorts clean.
They are deliberately shoving him in front of cameras to deliver the death blow to his relevancy (not that he ever had any).
They need a new monkey puppet. Insert Newsome or Michelle O.
*Michael* O is named a candidate, I'm moving to EP and taking a mud bath next to the tracks