D7 R25 2024

Going to disagree with this one....ML is amazing, a team like Glenville is a different monster
Teams like that are filled with freak athletes that can alone win you games but if you actually turn on the film and watch they are horrendous at actually playing football. Can they beat a team that has decent athletes and plays good fundamental football? Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Teams like that are filled with freak athletes that can alone win you games but if you actually turn on the film and watch they are horrendous at actually playing football. Can they beat a team that has decent athletes and plays good fundamental football? Who knows 🤷‍♂️
Which is why I would pay to watch it,.

Dosen't say much about ohio football if glenville is easily top five and play horrendous football.

I know exactly what your saying,dosen't change what i posted.
All top divisions in every state are like this. Why? Because everyone at that level is worried about recruitment. Lower level divisions want to play good ball so they can win the title as thats probably the highest echelon of football they'll ever play. I'm not sure it's just an ohio problem

Looks like I’ll be back on here for a little while, because some moron shipper decide to send 100lbs of steaks in a 20-25lb hard cast trombone case — with wheels. 😡
steak GIF

Blew a hole in my foot thanks to a poorly packed parcel. Can’t walk indefinitely.

Incidentally this big black case of steaks is going to WCAL territory.
Sorry to hear this.

Doesn't that neck of the woods have enough beef? Good Lord. :LOL:

Sorry to hear this.

Doesn't that neck of the woods have enough beef? Good Lord. :LOL:
I’m not mad at the -ch’s getting some good beef. I’m mad at the shipper for choosing some idiot way of shipping it.

The pain doesn’t compare to the pain of not being able to get after it on the dock. I’m bored as hell, yo!