d5 region 20 predictions

Northeastern and Waynesville stock just skyrocketed. Move those two up in the top 10. I think the strongest showing was from Waynesville.
my top 10:
1. Shawnee
2. Valley View
3. Milton-Union
4. Waynesville
5. Northeastern
6. Brookville
7. Madeira
8. Greeneview
9. Carlisle
10. Zane Trace

Northeastern and Waynesville stock just skyrocketed. Move those two up in the top 10. I think the strongest showing was from Waynesville.
my top 10:
1. Shawnee
2. Valley View
3. Milton-Union
4. Waynesville
5. Northeastern
6. Brookville
7. Madeira
8. Greeneview
9. Carlisle
10. Zane Trace
a well respectable top 10 and understood you’re champ or finalist til proven other wise but honestly imho 2,3,4, and 6 beat ps

1. Valley View
2. Milton Union
3. Preble Shawnee
4. Greeneview
5. Waynesville
6. Northeastern
7. Mariemont
8. Brookville
9. Zane Trace
10. Madeira

This is the top 10 best teams in this region
1.) Milton Union
2.) Valley View
3.) Brookville
4.) Preble Shawnee
5.) Waynesville
6.) Greenview
7.) S. Northeastern
8.) Finneytown
9.) Clermont Northeastern
10.) Madeira

Before you get too excited about Waynesville, maybe you should look at their stat line. CM out gained them 329-97 and they only had 20 rushing yards. They returned a fumble for a TD and their punter had 3 inside the 20.

Before you get too excited about Waynesville, maybe you should look at their stat line. CM out gained them 329-97 and they only had 20 rushing yards. They returned a fumble for a TD and their punter had 3 inside the 20.
Defense/Special teams are just as important as offense. when it comes to the playoffs, when games get cold and the field gets slick, you can’t rely on a hood offense to perform to its potential. but you can with a good defense/special teams.

Defense/Special teams are just as important as offense. when it comes to the playoffs, when games get cold and the field gets slick, you can’t rely on a hood offense to perform to its potential. but you can with a good defense/special teams.
Absolutely. But out of 10 games, how many are you going to win with that kind of offensive production?

Absolutely. But out of 10 games, how many are you going to win with that kind of offensive production?
well, Clinton Massie isn’t a pushover team. a good defense will stifle bad teams and slow down good teams (Massie) giving you a chance to win. Special teams can really swings. game one way or the other, as well.

not many teams produce championship teams like massie. They will obviously have a pretty strong defense and i believe waynesville will move the ball more offensively in weeks to come.

this region is Greeneview and Milton Union. they’ve separated themselves as the top tier at this point.

Preble Shawnee, Valley View, Waynesville in the next tier.

i still do think vv is a 2nd then brookville
Brookville had a nice win, Greeneview had one of the most impressive wins of them all. Valley View is good but they just got outplayed by another team in the region. a lot of solid teams at the top!

Brookville had a nice win, Greeneview had one of the most impressive wins of them all. Valley View is good but they just got outplayed by another team in the region. a lot of solid teams at the top!
maybe greenview at 3rd? idk VV game did get outplayed though

this region is Greeneview and Milton Union. they’ve separated themselves as the top tier at this point.

Preble Shawnee, Valley View, Waynesville in the next tier.
Valley View, Brookville, Shawnee, Greeneview are all chasing Milton at this point. Massie is having an uncharacteristic year, so Waynesville losing to GV wasn’t a surprise to me. Valley View could still beat anyone in this region, that’s a really good team. Northeastern and Brookville are very dangerous.
SWBL is very tough.

well, it’s officially Milton and everyone else. Greeneview lost to a very good team. went for 2 in OT and fell short. Northeastern is a top 6 team in this region.