D4 R16 Playoff Teams 2019

49-18 cowboys as it winds down. Seems like they are playing like everyone had expected them to this year. Kenton/IH updates?

That’s wasn’t Milton’s final. Sorry
Wyoming is the real deal. Congrats to the Cowboys. Best of luck going forward.

Last edited:
Surprised that Kenton got beat that bad..... anyone at the game that can give more depth into what happened.
Looking at the score updates. IH jumped out to a massive lead before Kenton knew what hit em. After that looks like they traded TDs

I’m surprised by the Valley View and Indian Hill scores. I had Clinton-Massie winning state and Indian Hill beating Kenton that bad. Kenton is definitely a team that is capable of getting blown out. Last year showed that if they get behind by enough the defense gives up. The defense hasn’t played any explosive offenses this year so we didn’t really get to see that. Congrats Kenton on being WBL champs.

I’m surprised by the Valley View and Indian Hill scores. I had Clinton-Massie winning state and Indian Hill beating Kenton that bad. Kenton is definitely a team that is capable of getting blown out. Last year showed that if they get behind by enough the defense gives up. The defense hasn’t played any explosive offenses this year so we didn’t really get to see that. Congrats Kenton on being WBL champs.
Much respect to Clinton Massie, their town and fans. They treated us with respect and they have a great field. But VV really isn’t like a lot of low seeded teams. They’ve always had the talent walking the halls that brought them those state titles and dominating seasons of the past. Just a matter of time until the right coaching staff got them back into the program. Our fans knew VV would show up

congrats to Valley View! very impressive. Massie is very good and VV must have played a near perfect game to pull that off. Wyoming really is the real deal.

Wow i’m watching the Kenton vs Indian Hill game on tv and Indian Hill is much more athletic than I imagined they would be. I can see why Kenton lost.

Wow i’m watching the Kenton vs Indian Hill game on tv and Indian Hill is much more athletic than I imagined they would be. I can see why Kenton lost.
The tables in the CHL shall be turning soon, IH has youth teams that will be in HS before you know it, and their middle school teams just ran the table (blowout wins). Their future is bright....as long as they can keep kids in district.

Spounge Bob characters? Wow.
The CHL is pound for pound one of the best conferences in SW Ohio. Add in Roger Bacon and Dayton small schools are fighting an uphill battle.

Kenton started the game down three defensive linemen and a linebacker they weren't going to stop much. Starters were very good, not much depth this year.
Any one that follows Kenton know's how one of the defensive lineman got hurt in the last game. That is all I will say about that. As for this game against IH. Kenton threw 5 int's with 2 of them being ran back for TD's. IH also had a kickoff go for a TD. Kenton scored easily against IH but the turnovers killed the drives. Kenton's defense could not stop IH's offense. Kenton's O-Line played the best I've seen all year and gave Houston time to throw the ball. Houston looked like the cold was effecting his throws. The coaching for Kenton was just atrocious in this game. Trying an onside kick twice knowing that IH had a heck of a kicker. I think that one FG was 48 yarder. They ran Houston on a couple QB draw plays and then just stopped. He was picking up big chunks of yardage.

IH played a darn good game and was mistake free game for them. My only concern with them is how many players are playing both sides of the ball. They are very athletic and well coached. Congrats to them and good luck against Wyoming.

Kenton threw 5 int's in this game and how can anyone win a game when that happens. When Kenton scored they could not catch our receivers. Yes IH is an athletic team, however they did not have the speed to keep up with Cornell.

Congrats to all 4 teams that won last night. But I never would have thought that VV was going to win that game. Two home teams went down. I'm looking forward to the VV vs RB and I might have to go to that one next week.

Kenton threw 5 int's in this game and how can anyone win a game when that happens. When Kenton scored they could not catch our receivers. Yes IH is an athletic team, however they did not have the speed to keep up with Cornell.
Do you think it’s time that Kenton changes up the offensive scheme but not completely ditch the 5 wide but add more of a running game?

Bacon by 7
Wyoming by 7

Wyoming vs Indian Hill games:
(2019) 21-18 Wyoming
(2018) 37-7 Wyoming (away)
*20-17 Wyoming
(2017) 31- 24 Wyoming
*25-0 Wyoming
(2016) 34- 27 Wyoming ( away)
(2015)19- 14 Indian Hill (away)
*31-14 Indian Hill

*playoffs

Wyoming have now won 26 games in a row
since 2015 in regular season game 48-2. Lost at Indian Hill and at Reading in 2015
since 2015 in Post Season 10- 3

pretty good run for that senior class