D2 Region 7 Final : Lake Vs Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFTER as in the opposite of BEFORE - So you go to whichever game. You purchase a ticket AFTER the game and you can then view the game but you don't have the buffering issues that are so common when the game is live. The caveat here is it has to be a game that the OHSAA is streaming which at this point in the season is at least for Massillon all the games. I haven't streamed a game live yet. So haven't had the buffering issues that are so common.
From what I understand from talking to people the regular season games done through boxcast streaming are only for the live stream not available for re-watching AFTER the game - those games are available on WHS in the days following each game and will be up on YouTube Dec 4th.
Clear?
Um, my point is that if you are wanting to watch the game, I would assume to see it live to see who wins. Who the he!! cares about watching it afterwards?

Very little talk about the actual game from either side. Interesting.

Any chance of a food fight at the awards banquet tonight? Maybe after Degeorge gets COY instead of Moore?
Plenty of game talk on here the problem is trolls like you and your gf’s with so many posts about…. Nothing.
Sure there will be a good fight tonight. 🙄 you are truly as ignorant as they come.

Very little talk about the actual game from either side. Interesting.

Any chance of a food fight at the awards banquet tonight? Maybe after Degeorge gets COY instead of Moore?
Interesting how certain posters NEVER have anything to add to the actual game, and aren’t Massillon fans but want to constantly be concerned with Massillon. Some need to seek serious mental health care and counseling

Yep my bad, forgot to mention that one.

You are right though Lake has a good D and I think 28 is at the high end of expectations considering the cold, and who knows what the wind will be like at Byers but I have sat through some doozies in that stadium.

So you never re-watch a game? Ever? 🤔 What is wrong with you?
I'm in my sixth decade of life. I think the ONLY thing I've ever re-watched was my friend Greg Wood's TD pass to Eddie Bell in the 1974 McKinley game. Oh, and all of Secretariat's Triple Crown races. Watch them every year around Derby time.

As far as what's wrong with me for never re-watching an entire high school football game? Um, nothing. I have a life.

So, is there an expected donation or is it free?
4211e2656dc901d9d778a2dfc868a753oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been a lot of talk on here about some of the players to watch out for on the Lake squad… aside from the obvious Hartson, Banks, who are the next level players to keep an eye on for Massillon.

There has been a lot of talk on here about some of the players to watch out for on the Lake squad… aside from the obvious Hartson, Banks, who are the next level players to keep an eye on for Massillon.
Toles, Lenix(2), and Slaughter are VERY good athletes on the offensive side of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.