Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Marion Local by 1-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marion Local by 9-16

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Marion Local by 17+

Votes: 71 85.5%

• Total voters
actually, Kirtland back in 2014 against the Cats, threw the ball and hit a couple big passes , that was unusual for them back then, but the Cats sorta shut down their run, and dared them to pass...
I kinda remembered the same thing, but Kirtland rushed for 300+ yards in that game.

Good article but it does fail to take in consideration that not to many of those games were played by just the varsity and without a running clock...lots of half games lower the numbers as does the special teams and D keeping the offence typically starting in + territory. Some 1st halves only used one side of the field.

I kinda remembered the same thing, but Kirtland rushed for 300+ yards in that game.
they threw the ball 15 times that game...for 3 td's..... probably didn't have 3 passing td's the whole season.... nasty weather day.. and Nixon threw for over 400 yards that day for the Cats... what a game

Mayday, Mayday: my NFHS, on which I have watched all ML's games the last couple years, indicates it will not broadcast the upcoming ML/PH game $!%$#!. (It just doesn't appear). Does anyone have any info? And, if I can't watch it on NFHS, does anyone know how else I might watch it live?

Mayday, Mayday: my NFHS, on which I have watched all ML's games the last couple years, indicates it will not broadcast the upcoming ML/PH game $!%$#!. (It just doesn't appear). Does anyone have any info? And, if I can't watch it on NFHS, does anyone know how else I might watch it live?

Good article but it does fail to take in consideration that not to many of those games were played by just the varsity and without a running clock...lots of half games lower the numbers as does the special teams and D keeping the offence typically starting in + territory. Some 1st halves only used one side of the field.
Exactly. Many games where the starters start the 2nd half and are done after the first score, because of a running clock.

Thanks guys. Looked at other possibilities but it seems this is the only one. I don't have Spectrum but I bought a ticket, so I can watch that way. Appreciate your help--I might be in NC, but I still follow my Flyers!!

WOSN has the Replay along with the Versailles game being replayed Saturday night

Thanks guys. Looked at other possibilities but it seems this is the only one. I don't have Spectrum but I bought a ticket, so I can watch that way. Appreciate your help--I might be in NC, but I still follow my Flyers!!
Miss you at the Flyer games... How is the ole man doing down there?

Final score: Marion Local 42 Patrick Henry 0. Marion Local will face Dalton for the state championship on Saturday morning.

GO FLYERS!
GO TIGERS!
MAC MAC MAC!!

Marion local had a pick six for a score another block punt for a TD, and 3 of the Flyers 4 offensive touchdowns started in PH territory. Special teams really hurt the Pats.

I don't mean this in any offense to PH. What they have accomplished is marvelous but if you aren't a deep team then Marion will probably put a running clock on you. ML is a very deep team with JV players that can rotate in on varsity and not miss a beat. It may be close in the first half but it won't be close in the second half. 42-0 ML
On the nose!

I don't mean this in any offense to PH. What they have accomplished is marvelous but if you aren't a deep team then Marion will probably put a running clock on you. ML is a very deep team with JV players that can rotate in on varsity and not miss a beat. It may be close in the first half but it won't be close in the second half. 42-0 ML
I don’t think anyone that’s actually watched PH this year thought they were a deep team. They had some excellent football players, especially before Nash Meyer got hurt, but they probably played 7-8 starters on both sides of the ball early on this season.

Depth in the trenches is the MAC’s not-so-secret weapon against these other small schools in the playoffs.

I don’t think anyone that’s actually watched PH this year thought they were a deep team. They had some excellent football players, especially before Nash Meyer got hurt, but they probably played 7-8 starters on both sides of the ball early on this season.

Depth in the trenches is the MAC’s not-so-secret weapon against these other small schools in the playoffs.
I wasn't really referring to their depth in that sense. Someone said they were better than giving them credit for and I pointed out that since they weren't deep they were going to get blown out. I happened to hit that one on the nose! Shoulda bought a lottery ticket