Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Marion Local by 1-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marion Local by 9-16

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Marion Local by 17+

Votes: 72 85.7%

• Total voters
I am not even sure why PH is even practicing this week. Should just throw the towel in.
Snoooooooooore. Cliché much? I think it's awesome that PH has made it this far and I'm rooting for them to do well. Realistically, it's going to take a perfect game from them as well as a bad game from Marion Local. They have a chance, but they need a lot to go their way.

ML 35
PH 0

Being generous, I actually think it could get out of hand in early in the 3rd Qtr. ML is very deep, especially at skilled positions. ML will likely wear PH down early as I hear they are not deep. IMO, ML's 2nd and 3rd string backs would start at many D6 & D7 programs.

There’s a good chance LC could drop a division next year…would love to see a matchup with ML if it ever worked out
Expecting your CB # of 39 dropping considerably next year? To my knowledge, they take all the kids from this year in 10-12, and any FROSH who played this season, into account for the next season's CB so that means those who 'fall off' were ones that would have graduated last year. You would have to drop 23 to go down to 6.

MSML is 3 away from going to DVI according to this year's breakdown.

But to your point about playing Marion Local....be careful what you wish for. This was supposed to be a 'down' year for them as they have a ton coming back.
The MAC as a whole should be way, way down next year but the St13ners are expected to buck that trend, again.

The yellow flags kept Coldwater in that game other wise the score would have been 35-7 or more. Penalties 8-90 LC in first half maybe 3/4 of those flags where call from across the field from the penalty. If you were there you would agree LC got hosed in the first half by the refs and LC dominated the game In the 2nd half. I’m not saying Marion Local isn’t gonna beat them but also saying that Coldwater giving LC a game was more on the refs than the actual game being played.
While I'll admit that LC isn't exactly the "cleanest" team I've ever seen, I've noticed adding a 6th official has added to a noticeable level of "flag happiness" compared to the regular season. It's nothing to the level of the NFL where simple tackles have turned into penalties but there's definitely a level of showing off occurring out there

Expecting your CB # of 39 dropping considerably next year? To my knowledge, they take all the kids from this year in 10-12, and any FROSH who played this season, into account for the next season's CB so that means those who 'fall off' were ones that would have graduated last year. You would have to drop 23 to go down to 6.

But to your point about playing Marion Local....be careful what you wish for. This was supposed to be a 'down' year for them as they have a ton coming back.
The MAC as a whole should be way, way down next year but the St13ners are expected to buck that trend, again.
I said there is a chance that we can drop a division next year, a lot of this year’s seniors are open enrolled. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wanting to see two powerhouse football teams go head to head if you wanna be the best, you gotta play the best.

While I'll admit that LC isn't exactly the "cleanest" team I've ever seen, I've noticed adding a 6th official has added to a noticeable level of "flag happiness" compared to the regular season. It's nothing to the level of the NFL where simple tackles have turned into penalties but there's definitely a level of showing off occurring out there
Our first half last Friday was ugly, and while we obviously weren’t playing great, the penalties were definitely lopsided and did have an impact.

I said there is a chance that we can drop a division next year, a lot of this year’s seniors are open enrolled. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wanting to see two powerhouse football teams go head to head if you wanna be the best, you gotta play the best.
I am with 99.9% certainty that this years seniors will count against your CB next year (the chart for this year shows CB22 #) so your best bet is in 2 years if the faucet of OE kids playing football dries up so for the time being you may just be stuck playing the puny finesse CW team, that is if the Cavs even make the playoffs next year. With teams like Clinton Massie, Valley View, Versailles, Marion Local and I believe Minster will be back on the schedule next year it is no given that a 5-5 record (with two OOC losses) will even make the playoffs.

but I digress, this is the MSML and PH thread.

Have to go with the St13ners in this one.

MSML fans.....do y'all play Wapak against next year?

Caught the Ansonia game on WOSN. Those scores came fast and furious in the second half. Ansonia was what I had expected, fairly stout up front but with next to no ability to throw the ball. Any team that has a chance to take down MSML has to be able to to run AND pass it effectively because if you are one dimensional, the Wizard will devise a defense to stop you in your tracks.

Kids that fall off would be those graduating this year…doesn’t make sense for CB counts to include kids that aren’t even on the roster or enrolled

I am with 99.9% certainty that this years seniors will count against your CB next year (the chart for this year shows CB22 #) so your best bet is in 2 years if the faucet of OE kids playing football dries up so for the time being you may just be stuck playing the puny finesse CW team, that is if the Cavs even make the playoffs next year. With teams like Clinton Massie, Valley View, Versailles, Marion Local and I believe Minster will be back on the schedule next year it is no given that a 5-5 record (with two OOC losses) will even make the playoffs.

but I digress, this is the MSML and PH thread.

Have to go with the St13ners in this one.

MSML fans.....do y'all play Wapak against next year?

Caught the Ansonia game on WOSN. Those scores came fast and furious in the second half. Ansonia was what I had expected, fairly stout up front but with next to no ability to throw the ball. Any team that has a chance to take down MSML has to be able to to run AND pass it effectively because if you are one dimensional, the Wizard will devise a defense to stop you in your tracks.
No as of now, no Wapak next year.

Kids that fall off would be those graduating this year…doesn’t make sense for CB counts to include kids that aren’t even on the roster or enrolled
No so sure dude.

Look at the chart fo3 2023. It states CB2022 thats added to the enrollment.

Plus the rule states players in grades 10-12 and frosh who played in a game. Since this comes out in the summer there is.no way to know what frosh played so one has to presume ithat CB is based on the previous years put of district players in grades 10-12 plus frosh who played.

It uses the traditional male enrollment for the upcoming season of boys 9-11, and CB based on the out of district the year prior because before the season starts there is no way of knowing who is on any said roster and where they came frkm.

This is the data that must be reported within a certain window after the season to be used foe CB the following year.

Football
All football players in grades 10 through 12 listed on
ANY roster (including those who did not play in a
regular season contest, later transferred, became
ineligible or are now sitting out due to the OHSAA
transfer consequence), plus ANY ninth‐grade stu‐
dent who played in a varsity regular season football
contest (including those who DID play but later
transferred, became ineligible or are now sitting out
due to the OHSAA transfer consequence), MUST
annually be entered in the rostering system a

And I found this in the internal business rules

However, because Competitive
Balance works one year in arears, the data from these attendance zone classifications will not be
implemented until the 2022-23 and 2023-24 school years which aligns with the new EMIS cycle

Now that we have that cleared up.......

Not that winning ever gets old, st13ner fans, how do you all stay engaged throughout all this success?

Speaking of the wallet...for one if the msml Mogadore debacle TT Gave FREE jello shots for each TD.

They ran out at half! Awful for the lover that day...but great for the wallett
I think they still do it actually. Last year for the Kirtland game they did. Didn't score enough touchdowns so I believe it carried over to the new bremen game... good times... I can't hang anymore though

I think they still do it actually. Last year for the Kirtland game they did. Didn't score enough touchdowns so I believe it carried over to the new bremen game... good times... I can't hang anymore though
Lightweight.
We went there because CW did not have ONN!

There's nothing else to do in Maria Stein besides watch football lol
Isn't that the town that has the restaurant that raises money for charity? The servers work for free and the entire tip goes for a good cause to help a person in need.