D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Who Will Win

• Liberty Center

• Valley View

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see a pattern.

Last week LC fans whine on here about bogus penalties on them and missed penalties against CW.
Now this week a whole different set of officials had it against LC as well.

Sure hate to see what y'all will say if you lose....
Lol....it's obvious that you didn't watch any of tonight's LC- VV game. So please keep your intelligent biased opinions to yourself. 🤣🤣🤣

I see a pattern.

Last week LC fans whine on here about bogus penalties on them and missed penalties against CW.

Sure hate us cause you ain’t us!!!! Win or Lose it’s been a rough last 2 weeks with official and you would have to have paid the 9.99/ppg to see the false starts line judge next to VV coach screaming in his ear. LC dominated the game just had some Ryan Day play calls on 3rd and short that hurt us we stopped VV qb to 186yds14/25 and held him to -17yds. But a lot of cheap calls a hold when the tackle pan caked a dline men and was called a hold. 3 consecutive fall starts 1 targeting and. Refs out here trying to make a difference in the outcome of the game.

From a VV fan, congratulations to LC for winning a hard fought game. You did you community proud! Best of luck next week.

The VV community has a lot to be proud of also. Congratulations to these young men for making it to 2 straight state final four. Heads up!

I see a pattern.

Oh, they complained up a storm last when SR trucked them. And having watched that entire game in person, when I read the complaints here, I knew they hilariously and fundamentally detached from reality.

But, yes -- can't wait to see how the zebras try to hose them in Canton!

Sure hate us cause you ain’t us!!!! Win or Lose it’s been a rough last 2 weeks with official and you would have to have paid the 9.99/ppg to see the false starts line judge next to VV coach screaming in his ear. LC dominated the game just had some Ryan Day play calls on 3rd and short that hurt us we stopped VV qb to 186yds14/25 and held him to -17yds. But a lot of cheap calls a hold when the tackle pan caked a dline men and was called a hold. 3 consecutive fall starts 1 targeting and. Refs out here trying to make a difference in the outcome of the game.
but i really dont know what emotion i am feeling GIF

Lol....it's obvious that you didn't watch any of tonight's LC- VV game. So please keep your intelligent biased opinions to yourself. 🤣🤣🤣
Yep.

It's a grand scheme of the OHSA a to hold down LC by employing officials to screw them over.

But y'all sure showed them.....

Y'all sound like people who would complain about winning the lottery when it's only 10 million dollars.

Yep.

It's a grand scheme of the OHSA a to hold down LC by employing officials to screw them over.

But y'all sure showed them.....

Y'all sound like people who would complain about winning the lottery when it's only 10 million dollars.
Sounds like you have 2 years of bitterness bottled up. Let it go, it's not good to hang on to....could give ya ulcers.

No scheme going on, just poor officiating. LC has been the beneficiary of poor officiating as well.

If you're still crying after this, maybe the great fans of LC will chip in for a box of tissues. Fortunately, most other CW fans are respectful and classy win or lose...im sure you make them proud🤣

Oh, they complained up a storm last when SR trucked them. And having watched that entire game in person, when I read the complaints here, I knew they hilariously and fundamentally detached from reality.

But, yes -- can't wait to see how the zebras try to hose them in Canton!
I recall last year, Box #60 rolls/throws his body at the legs of S.R. #66 from behind during one of Lindstrom's long runs after catch. Ref was standing right there and watched it happen, flagged #60 for a 'block from behind', clear personal foul. LC faithful lost their minds... to this day you can watch the game replay on youtube and hear the screaming "YOU CAN'T BLOCK ON DEFENSE"!!! And this after S.R. had their first touchdown called back for holding - and later LC was awarded the ball on a successful onside kick due to a phantom 'touch', but the refs are never 'fair'...

Politics play a BIG deal in getting these championship round games. We saw that in the OH/LC game, that CJ had no business being on the field. Mechanics were shaky and absolutely no calls made. I’m not a fan of not using crews once we get deep in the postseason

Henson is a helluva athlete and I wish him big things for his future. Our D-line emphasized their strength last night and their ability to win ball games…

LC's defense held Henson to -17 yards rushing!!
LC's defense allowed -2 yards rushing!
LC's defense STOPPED the Southwest District Division V Offensive Player of the Year... And I mean STOPPED!!
Valley View ended the game with 184 yards in offense!
LC's Trenton Kruse RUSHED FOR 184 YARDS!

Now onto week #16!

Attachments

• IMG_6934.jpeg
    IMG_6934.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 42
not an LC fan.....just love to watch hs football
Watch the game against both and you will see the non sense calls! The boys have been playing the same all year and we get into the regional and state semis and the refs start flagging us for false start 3 plays in a row and the replays show not one person moved on either team. Lineman pancaking d linemen and they call it a hold 10 yds away from the play. Fans are passionate about our team and we have seen it pretty clear as day the last 2 games the dirty rotten no good yellow flags flying more for us. LC almost out gains the other teams total offense with the penalties in the 1st game and 1st half of the semi final.