D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Who Will Win

• Liberty Center

• Valley View

Results are only viewable after voting.
VV had a catch in the end zone that was ruled out of bounds. So close. And then things went sideways

One gift TD away from playing for a state title. Rough way to go out. Liberty Centers defense is legit though. Great season Spartans! You represented the SWBL well.
One could argue both LC and VV had gift TDs based on what I heard. Much closer score than I anticipated. I actually decided to head to Columbus to watch Massillon. That game ended up being what I thought this game would be. Oh well. I’m thinking Perry wins next week although I will be rooting for LC.

watched the spectrum online version of the game....I was able to rewind to two straight false start plays after the mysterious late holding call on LC mid 4th quarter after LC gained about 20 yards on another trap or power.......nobody moved for LC on those two back to back false starts calls by the ref on VV's side......

Congrats to Liberty Center and good luck in the state championship next weekend.

Congrats to VV as well. Two straight State Semi-Final Appearances. They had chances to win this game but turnovers were the difference. Nothing to hang your head about.

watched the spectrum online version of the game....I was able to rewind to two straight false start plays after the mysterious late holding call on LC mid 4th quarter after LC gained about 20 yards on another trap or power.......nobody moved for LC on those two back to back false starts calls by the ref on VV's side......
VV coach was on the refs the whole game trying to tell him what to do

Great effort by both teams. VV has held its own the past two years against the best in the state with a competitive balance of 0. Can’t ask for much more.

Congrats to VV on a hard fought game and a successful season. Once again the Tigers battled the stripes this week…sat right next to two former hs referees who were pretty dissatisfied with the calls and missed calls. Thankful our D-Line stepped up when it was needed. Go Tigers!

Those teams battled tonight. Ultimately, losing the turnover battle 3 to 0 was the difference maker, and even then Valley View had a chance to win it at the end. Both teams showed a lot of heart and left it all out on the field. Best of luck to Liberty Center next weekend and hope to see these two programs meet again someday.

Those teams battled tonight. Ultimately, losing the turnover battle 3 to 0 was the difference maker, and even then Valley View had a chance to win it at the end. Both teams showed a lot of heart and left it all out on the field. Best of luck to Liberty Center next weekend and hope to see these two programs meet again someday.
Two weeks in a row my heart was in my throat. It was a fantastic game and we all got our money’s worth that’s for sure. Thank you and congrats on a fantastic season as well!

I see a pattern.

Last week LC fans whine on here about bogus penalties on them and missed penalties against CW.
Now this week a whole different set of officials had it against LC as well.

Sure hate to see what y'all will say if you lose....

I see a pattern.

Last week LC fans whine on here about bogus penalties on them and missed penalties against CW.
Now this week a whole different set of officials had it against LC as well.

Sure hate to see what y'all will say if you lose....
I don't know, you tell me

IMG_3434.jpeg