• Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
MAS$ILLON 49-ANDERSON 48
TIGERS' CONTINUE TO DEMONSTRATE WHY THEY ARE
THE GREATEST HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN
THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY INCLUDING ALASKA.

On the fence about going to Cbus.
VgxfSydOvrKt5kDuqz.gif

A few thoughts....

No more than 5000 tonight.

Everybody rightfully talks about Andersons offense, which has averaged 42 PPG. Massillon averages 40 PPG...against tougher competition.

While the key most discussed is the Anderson O vs the Massillon D, THE key may be just the opposite....the Anderson D vs the Massillon O. If Andersons D can't get off the field, its O can't score.

A few thoughts....

No more than 5000 tonight.

Everybody rightfully talks about Andersons offense, which has averaged 42 PPG. Massillon averages 40 PPG...against tougher competition.

While the key most discussed is the Anderson O vs the Massillon D, THE key may be just the opposite....the Anderson D vs the Massillon O. If Andersons D can't get off the field, its O can't score.
That’s what I’m saying. For real if Massillon gets a cushion, they should slide after gains of 4-6 yards.

This game doesn’t seem like it’s going to be close. Anderson tossing screens all night isn’t going to get it done for them. Massillon looks much more athletic up front.

Yeah doesn’t make sense
Missile screens are great when you need to get the ball out quick but the dline is doing a nice job retracing and Massillon is doing a nice job running the alley. Anderson has had some drops on a few deep ball. They can’t really seem to keep Massillon honest with any threat off of an “and go” play.

I feel like the Anderson coach is panicking. The last 3-4 drives they have gone for it on 4th down IN their own territory and haven’t gotten it 3/4 times. You are only giving Massillon half a field to work with. It really doesn’t make sense to me. Punt the ball and pin them back deep.

I feel like the Anderson coach is panicking. The last 3-4 drives they have gone for it on 4th down IN their own territory and haven’t gotten it 3/4 times. You are only giving Massillon half a field to work with. It really doesn’t make sense to me. Punt the ball and pin them back deep.
He does seem to be panicking a bit. Going for it isn't the panicking aspect, they do that often.

Dropped balls has killed Anderson's offense.

Tiger's causing a lot of pressure with a three man rush.

Well. Wasn’t sure how Massillons D would handle the attack. Just fine apparently lol. Man this is a tough D. We knew they could stop the run, but they can tackle in open space just fine. That D line is elite though. Plain and simple.

Arrogance on his part.

He does seem to be panicking a bit. Going for it isn't the panicking aspect, they do that often.

Dropped balls has killed Anderson's offense.
Yes, you are right they go for it often, however I wish they could just see Massillon is way too athletic for them. It’s not going to be as easy going for 4th down against this team if we compare it to the teams they are used to. Hopefully they can make some adjustments and get themselves out of this hole.

This is a game that could be a closer. Anderson doing some great scheming. It's offense felt unstoppable to start the game and I can't say I feel secure with only a 4 td lead.

Anderson being aggressive has hurt them this contest.