• Anderson by 1-8

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
Let’s go tig 🐅
IMO : after watching 5 Anderson games : offensively this will be our biggest test . It’s our OC vs Anderson OC if that make sense . Anderson OC is a stud at calling plays . He sets the field up and gets the ball into playmakers hands. The OL will drive you off the ball . No pileups at the LOS . Huge running lanes for rb . Our dbs , special teams (punt) and OL need a great game . This gone be high scoring .
Enjoy Turk turk day !!

ps : watch number 8 for the bubble and hb screen . I may have said it already but don’t let that beat us on 3rd down . Dude is load to bring down once he at the second level . We can’t miss tackles .. tig
Are you saying the Tigers DL will have their hands full? Maybe they just need to cut the Anderson OL to create those piles and not have the LOS changed in Anderson’s favor.

I sell these "Vsee boxes" No spam here. The boxes get everything., MASSILLONS game with Anderson.Over 2000 Chanels,
Hulu, paramount, peacock, all HBO, CINIMAX,SHOWTIME, NFL,NBA,MLB,HOCKEY, TICKET,..
.ALL NCAA GAMES AND ALL PPR EVENTS. amazing boxes that pay for them selves in 3 monthes.have only sold to my friends so far
PM ME FOR INFO

Last edited:
Are you saying the Tigers DL will have their hands full? Maybe they just need to cut the Anderson OL to create those piles and not have the LOS changed in Anderson’s favor.
It'd be really difficult to get pressure if the DL cuts the OL.

There's absolutely zero chance Massillon does this.

Yeah I would have guessed the opposite - Anderson ol cutting Massillon dl. That was high praise coming from DSE 32 he must be impressed with Anderson OL. But St. Ed couldn't drive them off the ball so I will believe that when I see it.
Yeah I don’t think he was predicting that they would do that to us, just that they have done that to other teams. If they drive our line off the ball then we will lose and deservedly so.

Their Oline pretty much fires off the ball like a run block on 95% of plays due to all of their screens and quick hitters. Even on intermediate routes, they fire out pretty good and don't do a typical pass block except on deep routes.

Unusual, thanks. You'd think they'd be prone to penalty for blocking downfield if not careful or timed right.

What do the Tigers do if they win the coin toss tonight? I always prefer to kick off and start the second half with the ball. Tonight I think I’d want to start on offense and use the clock.

As long as we don’t play super soft coverage on defense allowing for easy completions I’ll be happy. If they want big plays make them run past us or break tackles
You might think the DBs will be bumpin' bellies with the WRs at the LOS. Give them a 10-yard cushion and they'll try to eat you up 6 yards at a time.

Their Oline pretty much fires off the ball like a run block on 95% of plays due to all of their screens and quick hitters. Even on intermediate routes, they fire out pretty good and don't do a typical pass block except on deep routes.
The problem for them will be the one on one matchups they are going to have.

With the amount of screens they run I don’t see how you can give a big cushion and allow those blocks to get setup

Agree w/ both of you. That's what Green took advantage of (somewhat) couple years ago. Never seen Anderson but kinda what I envision from the comments. As mentioned, out of the backfield too. Nice weapon/skill to have credit to them.

Gotcha - I haven’t scouted them, so I was just spitballing. Looking forward to a great game!