• Springfield by 8-16

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Springfield by 17+

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you this. Btw, I live in Cleveland. The place is loaded with all kinds of athletic facilities. To avoid the bad optics and any question, wouldn't it be easier to avoid the Browns altogether and use a local college? I think SHS uses Wittenberg's indoor athletic center. That's a D3 college. To avoid the appearance of impropriety, why not do what your opponent is doing? Why does it have to be the Browns' facilities? And who arranged for it? You don't find things out unless you start asking questions...
You do realize the browns and staff are in LA preparing for a game on Sunday. The building is empty aside from office managers, receptionist and alike? 😂😂

You do realize the browns and staff are in LA preparing for a game on Sunday. The building is empty aside from office managers, receptionist and alike? 😂😂
I have no personal knowledge of who is at the Browns' facilities in Cleveland this week, or of what the Browns' travel arrangements and schedules are. And as you saw with the Connor Stallions scandal, it isn't necessary for them to be here anyways.

Last edited:
I heard the Springfield coaches were at the Browns facility taping Eds signs and plays. So if Eds loses, I will blame it on the competitive advantage Springfield got from that.

Maybe one of the Springfield moms can start a petition to ban high schools from using nfl practice facilities like they did last year when SHS lost to Ed’s. Think that one was for separate divisions

I heard the Springfield coaches were at the Browns facility taping Eds signs and plays. So if Eds loses, I will blame it on the competitive advantage Springfield got from that.
How did they get in? What kind of security do the Browns have? And how did anyone film the St Eds sidelines at an indoor facility? Sounds like you guys are slipping. Your 3-peat may be in serious danger of not happening. Btw, I'm not relying on unconfirmed gossip and hearsay. My information came straight from St Eds themselves. They even gave me photographic evidence which I have shared with you already. Next!!

Fun fact: the Browns facilities aren’t even that good. Most colleges and some high schools have better.

Status
Not open for further replies.