Congratulations and Thank You's to the 2023 Massillon Tigers - D2 STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

Wow!!!!! You are certainly one weird dude..... Hopefully you are not a typical representative of the great state of Georgia.... Shouldn't you be auditioning for a part as one of the backwoods rednecks in the remake of Deliverance? You would be perfect..... Geesh..... What a loon..... :rolleyes:
Unfortunately he's just that.

I'm sure he's busy right now on several other states' hs football message boards bragging about GA. What a tool.

If you want to see some hillbillies go to the parade.
I think I can speak for all Massillon fans, when I say this....... STATE CHAMPS
GATWiaWXEAAby81.jpeg

If you want to see some hillbillies go to the parade.
You really are a sad, pathetic POS... Out of 22 people so far who reacted to my original post, many of whom were not Massillon fans but liked my post, you were one of only two who posted the laughing face... Your posting history over the years, under all of your various screen names, has shown you to be a disgusting human being and this latest episode just confirms it.... I think firewatch's latest pic sums up the feeling that all Massillon fans have towards you.... Part of me wants to pity you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really are a sad, pathetic POS... Out of 22 people so far who reacted to my original post, many of whom were not Massillon fans but liked my post, you were one of only two who posted the laughing face... Your posting history over the years, under all of your various screen names, has shown you to be a disgusting human being and this latest episode just confirms it.... I think firewatch's latest pic sums up the feeling that all Massillon fans have towards you.... Part of me wants to pity you but you are just too evil and pathetic to pity.... Go run and cry to the mods that the Tiger fans are picking on you.... D-bag......
Very well said. And....spot on.

You really are a sad, pathetic POS... Out of 22 people so far who reacted to my original post, many of whom were not Massillon fans but liked my post, you were one of only two who posted the laughing face... Your posting history over the years, under all of your various screen names, has shown you to be a disgusting human being and this latest episode just confirms it.... I think firewatch's latest pic sums up the feeling that all Massillon fans have towards you.... Part of me wants to pity you but you are just too evil and pathetic to pity.... Go run and cry to the mods that the Tiger fans are picking on you.... D-bag......
And ironically enough, he thanked all of the fed players and coaches on the fed thread for fantastic Friday nights.