Colts leaving Suburban League

This makes sense from a competition standpoint, but man is that gonna be some driving lol. I wonder how far it is to Crestwood or Streetsboro from there.

They need to do something. They are getting killed at everything. Just got shut out in a wrestling match, basketball not much better, football abysmal.....

same thing at the MS level

I think it's all a financial issue for Cloverleaf competitiveness. Moving to the PTC will allow them to be more competitive but I wonder if down the road when Cloverleaf solves the financial issue whether they will be kicked out of the league because they will be the largest school by a good amount.

They need to do something. They are getting killed at everything. Just got shut out in a wrestling match, basketball not much better, football abysmal.....

same thing at the MS level

Actually our MS football team had a really good year. And so far this season the MS wrestling team has been great.

Actually our MS football team had a really good year. And so far this season the MS wrestling team has been great.

That is good news. What's the difference ? Just a greater concentration of athletes, or better dad-coaches on the way up, both....?

class of '17 has definitely struggled the past 3 years, from what I've seen

Football team I would attribute to big boys on the lines. We had two complete lines this year that were really good. You take the best five and play them both ways and look out. Also, we have some speed and talent at the QB and RB positions. A couple at both spots. As the old cliché says: winning breeds winning. These kids got a taste this year and are hungry for more.

As for the wrestling team: CLOVERLEAF YOUTH WRESTLING!!!!! One of the best in the area.

Best of luck to Cloverleaf as they move to the PTC in two years. They had a solid wrestling team with good wrestlers when I was in high school (Garrett, Wentink, etc.). I'm not familiar with how they are in other high school athletics, but I thought they would be more competitive in the new SL, since they would be in the small-school division... Any word on who will replace them?

I for one am glad to see them go.. It'll be nice going to a game that involves Cloverleaf and not hearing the N word tossed around like it has no place in history.. Never In my life have I met a fan base as just down right rude as the kid AND PARENTS at Cloverleaf high.. Parents should be ashamed to teach there kids they're better than anyone because of the color of their skin... Good Bye and don't let to door hit you on the way out..

My son will be a ninth grader at Copley and they have their fair share of black folks.. I'm glad to see my kid won't have to hear his friends be called N*****'s and even be around that type of garbage

I for one am glad to see them go.. It'll be nice going to a game that involves Cloverleaf and not hearing the N word tossed around like it has no place in history.. Never In my life have I met a fan base as just down right rude as the kid AND PARENTS at Cloverleaf high.. Parents should be ashamed to teach there kids they're better than anyone because of the color of their skin... Good Bye and don't let to door hit you on the way out..

I think you were smoking funny stuff?

Yeah, Cloverleaf is the only school where that word is used.
:confused: :confused: