College Football 2023-2024

I can understand the reasoning, but the measuring stick game occurred and when it was time for Oregon to prove it, Washington won. To me, Washington is the superior team.
Obviously a lot of ball left but if they meet in the Pac 12 Championship I think Oregon beats the Huskies by 10. Both have to get by OSU and Washington has to get by rival WSU.

SOOO, you don't think that FSU would not have another potential QB1 waiting in the wings? Were UGA's QB1 to go down. They have two others prepared to step in, in Vandergriff and the kid from Rabun Co.
Won’t matter. In the end it’s going to be the Buckeyes and Bulldogs rematching, but this time in the championship game for all the marbles.

Shut OSU down? Stroud had a monster passing day.
18-3 midway the third quarter, is shut down where I come from. But THIS is NOW, not the 2022 semis. HELL, I've ALMOST gotten over being robbed by Alabumble in 2012 and 2017, and by Todd Blackledge and P U in 1983. All THREE on the last play of the National Championship game.
I have a new thread coming shortly about the NOW!

Last edited:
Shut OSU down? Stroud had a monster passing day.
NOT after HALFTIME! When UGA adjusted to the new Stroud, the one with a pair of nuts to extend plays. Unlike when he was embarrassed by fricking MEEECHIGAN, when he sat in the pocket, thinking his OL was gonna getrdone in protection. WRONG.

This, except maybe transition season would be a more appropriate word. Many are saying it will be the end of an era and some classic traditions in NCAA may be gone for good like season openers on Labor day weekend, due or die regular season games, Thanksgiving weekend rivalry games, and a complete reboot of bowl games.
The bowl games, as they currently are NOW, are a TOTAL waste of time, with many teams experiencing opt outs, for the NFL Draft.

And FEW if ANY traditional rivalry games, are really more than the annual butt kicking, by the likes of USC, Washington, Michigan, Alabama., Georgia, Clemson, and the like.

And Stover went down early in the game. OSU still moved the ball and was a missed field goal away from winning the Natty.
Moving the ball is for LOSERS. SCORING is for everyone ELSE! My high school outgained Brookwood in the 2010 7A State Championship game, by a 609-380 yardage advantage. Yet lost 52-38. And you think that making a FIFTY YARD FG isn't a significant feat. Anything further than forty yards, is a significant distance. And in 2021, UGA beat ALABAMA by a significant margin, even though we were playing some ten players short who had been sidelined during the season. George Pickens was a second round draft pick. And he had FIVE receptions on the season. Alabama's current main man, Jermaine Burton, was only starting for UGA in 2021, because Pickens, A. D. Mitchell, Rosemey Jack Saint, Big O, Arian Smith, and Kerris Jackson had been sidelined during that season. It's NEXT MAN UP at UGA. Evidently NOT SO at OSU.

Moving the ball is for LOSERS. SCORING is for everyone ELSE! My high school outgained Brookwood in the 2010 7A State Championship game, by a 609-380 yardage advantage. Yet lost 52-38. And you think that making a FIFTY YARD FG isn't a significant feat. Anything further than forty yards, is a significant distance. And in 2021, UGA beat ALABAMA by a significant margin, even though we were playing some ten players short who had been sidelined during the season. George Pickens was a second round draft pick. And he had FIVE receptions on the season. Alabama's current main man, Jermaine Burton, was only starting for UGA in 2021, because Pickens, A. D. Mitchell, Rosemey Jack Saint, Big O, Arian Smith, and Kerris Jackson had been sidelined during that season. It's NEXT MAN UP at UGA. Evidently NOT SO at OSU.
#HowToEarnAnIgnore

Go back into the hole you were in all season. The board was better for it.

Hard to have next man up during a game when two of your main weapons on offense who were major parts of your game plan goes down. You said it yourself. Players Georgia lost during the season. Still time to get the next man up practice reps and game plan accordingly. Georgia wasn't coming off a loss before they played OSU. A loss that has now been shown to have been orchestrated by a major cheating scandal. OSU was forced to question their defense before playing Georgia. What needless changes did OSU make on defense that were not necessary and weaken their defense unnecessarily? OSU lost the best receiver in the country at the beginning of the season. Then to lose the second best receiver in the country and one of the best tight ends during the game? OSU running back room was depleted. Dallan Hayden was a freshman running back who was fourth on the dept chart before the season started. How many other teams could lose two heisman trophy candidates during the season and still come within a field goal of winning the Natty?

18-3 midway the third quarter, is shut down where I come from.
UGA DB’s shut down OSU passing game so bad they allowed two 100 yard receivers (one of whole played roughly just half the game), allowed the QB to throw 68%, 4 touchdowns and 0 interceptions.

It’s very evident SWGA doesn’t know ball. Poor showing for UGA fandom’s football knowledge.

Florida St becomes interesting without Travis. i don’t know anything about their backup. I know Florida will also be playing a backup Saturday. And then you have the ACC title game against Louisville.

Michigan/Ohio St winner in, loser out
Washington/Oregon winner in, loser out
I think the CFP committee puts Georgia in win or loss against Bama
I’m not confident Texas wins out
Bama is getting in folks with a win over Georgia

UGA DB’s shut down OSU passing game so bad they allowed two 100 yard receivers (one of whole played roughly just half the game), allowed the QB to throw 68%, 4 touchdowns and 0 interceptions.

It’s very evident SWGA doesn’t know ball. Poor showing for UGA fandom’s football knowledge.
He/She/TheyThem so called knowledge is so bad, I’ve got them on ignore. Everything they spew just shows their ignorance 😎👍🏻
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last I checked Ohio State missed a walk off field goal. That is an extremely close game where I come from.

Season? You are crowning teams as elite before the season is over.
Again for the 4th or 5th time, here is the original comment that started this whole back and forth:
It's close, but at least Ohio State and Michigan both play at an elite level. We haven't seen that from Florida State or Louisville who are the top 2 in the ACC right now.
Yes obviously I was talking about this season, what had either FSU or UofL done to be compared to OSU and UM outside of this season?

And who is crowning anyone? The top 7-8 in the CFP have clearly separated themselves from the rest of CFB. You don't want to use the word elite, that's fine, as almost everyone else has/is.

Sure you can separate the top 3 from Ohio state. But recruiting and results puts Ohio State squarely at #4 and no one really close. Michigan isn’t even in the conversation yet. And given they cheated the last 2 years…
I'm not and have never compared Ohio State in the CFP era or even further back than that to Michigan. Obviously Ohio State has a better history over that time. That doesn't change what Michigan has done over the past 3 seasons. Now if everything they've accomplished was only because of cheating, then Ohio State will win Saturday and prove it to everyone. Overall, still extremely hilarious how triggered calling Michigan elite has made you. Insecure much?

Last edited:
I think Florida is going to beat FSU next weekend minus Travis. Florida almost won last night vs Missouri on the road.
If not Florida, I think Louisville gets then. Hell UK might get Louisville this weekend, thus leaving the ACC out if the Cards do indeed beat the Noles.

Florida St becomes interesting without Travis. i don’t know anything about their backup. I know Florida will also be playing a backup Saturday. And then you have the ACC title game against Louisville.

Michigan/Ohio St winner in, loser out
Washington/Oregon winner in, loser out
I think the CFP committee puts Georgia in win or loss against Bama
I’m not confident Texas wins out
Bama is getting in folks with a win over Georgia
I thought Texas was going to lose another one as well, especially after losing their RB. But they've continued to win and have continued to stay ahead of Bama. If they're able to win out, avenge their only loss of the season to Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game, have that win over SEC Champ Alabama by 10 in Tuacaloosa, how can they be left out?

Obviously if there are 4 undefeated teams they're out. But if it comes down to them or Bama, the head to head has to mean something, even though Bama has looked better over the past month.

I thought Texas was going to lose another one as well, especially after losing their RB. But they've continued to win and have continued to stay ahead of Bama. If they're able to win out, avenge their only loss of the season to Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game, have that win over SEC Champ Alabama by 10 in Tuacaloosa, how can they be left out?

Obviously if there are 4 undefeated teams they're out. But if it comes down to them or Bama, the head to head has to mean something, even though Bama has looked better over the past month.
If Oklahoma St wins they play Texas in the Big 12 title game, which probably hurts Texas

I'm not and have never compared Ohio State in the CFP era or even further back than that to Michigan. Obviously Ohio State has a better history over that time. That doesn't change what Michigan has done over the past 3 seasons. Now if everything they've accomplished was only because of cheating, then Ohio State will win Saturday and prove it to everyone. Overall, still extremely hilarious how triggered calling Michigan elite has made you. Insecure much?
lol, "triggered". I guess if simply having a different opinion is being trigger. I guess I could say the same about you, as you relentlessly defend your own postilion.

lol, "triggered". I guess if simply having a different opinion is being trigger. I guess I could say the same about you, as you relentlessly defend your own postilion.
Lol fair. Isn't that what the kids say? :ROFLMAO:

But in regards to my position, you attacked it. I defended it. Then you doubled down, changed the goalposts a few times as to what is elite or how one becomes elite, danced around it a few times and now basically concluded with, that's your opinion and I have mine. Fair enough. Guess we could have just started there, but that's not really what this type of site is for right? :stirthepot: