Colerain Fans!!

Re: Re: Re: Colerain Fans!!

Time To Play said:
HAHAHAHAHHA GOOD ONE:laugh: :laugh:

I do need to talk to you though!! About Friday!

awwww...how sweet! TTP has somebody to cuddle with under the home bleachers!!

:D :D ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Colerain Fans!!

Honor&Glory said:
awwww...how sweet! TTP has somebody to cuddle with under the home bleachers!!

:D :D ;)

Im sure her husband would have something to say about that.... :laugh:

I have known CardsGirl and her husbad for about 3 years!! Besides she does'nt like fat guys, so Im outta the question!!:laugh: :laugh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colerain Fans!!

Time To Play said:
Im sure her husband would have something to say about that.... :laugh:

I have known CardsGirl and her husbad for about 3 years!! Besides she does'nt like fat guys, so Im outta the question!!:laugh: :laugh:

damn....i'm out, too.

If I had the red wig I would wear it......... But you bring up a good point on how we could find each other..... HUMMM! Anyone have any Ideas about how we can do this, unless someone does have a red wig!!

As far as the other post about going around a supporting other Colerain business that support Colerain HS I wouldnt mind doing that..... As I said if we could get something going every other week or so that would be awesome..... It would only grow and become more fun over time.

Time To Play said:
If I had the red wig I would wear it......... But you bring up a good point on how we could find each other..... HUMMM! Anyone have any Ideas about how we can do this, unless someone does have a red wig!!

As far as the other post about going around a supporting other Colerain business that support Colerain HS I wouldnt mind doing that..... As I said if we could get something going every other week or so that would be awesome..... It would only grow and become more fun over time.

LOL...well...I know Cardinalsfan, you, 8801 and Madprof (not that any of these people will be there)....

we will figure it out.

Honor&Glory said:
LOL...well...I know Cardinalsfan, you, 8801 and Madprof (not that any of these people will be there)....

we will figure it out.
Well, just for that, I'M COMING!!! Look for me H&G as you and 8801 are the only ones I know.

(I just need to figure out where BW3 is on Colerain)

-CardinalsFan

CardinalsFan said:
(I just need to figure out where BW3 is on Colerain)

????????

I'm surprised about how little you Colerain fans know about Colerain. First TTP says we should meet at CBC which has been out of business since June, then CF doesn't know where the Colerain b-dubs is? You guys are funny.

bearcatfan said:
????????

I'm surprised about how little you Colerain fans know about Colerain. First TTP says we should meet at CBC which has been out of business since June, then CF doesn't know where the Colerain b-dubs is? You guys are funny.

cut CF some slack...he is a colerain grad but has not lived in the rain for a few years...

K-Mart shopping center just north of Galbraith, CF...I'll be late, as I have already said, but I will be there.

I know, I was just messin. My buddy TTP hasn't lived in Colerain for a while either. Just giving those guys a hard time.

bearcatfan said:
I know, I was just messin. My buddy TTP hasn't lived in Colerain for a while either. Just giving those guys a hard time.

HAHAHA I know it was that the last time I looked...... I should have known it would be diffrent it has been something diffrent every year sense Bombay left... Then Shells was there a while after that its changed alot!!:laugh:

cardsfan2008 said:
I am just about positive that the Colerain Brewing Compant isn't there anymore, it was replaced with "Shooters"

Be careful if you guys head over there. They have been having some serious problems with fights, etc. And for reasons which I do not entirely understand, most of these fights have been racially motivated. I never would have expected that in that area.

Time To Play said:

I should be easy to spot. Im pretty tall and will have an ohio State hat on. My wife will also be with me, she is pretty tall as well, with short brown hair. But Im trying to talk her into the red wig thing. I will let you know how it goes.

jlhunt said:
I should be easy to spot. Im pretty tall and will have an ohio State hat on. My wife will also be with me, she is pretty tall as well, with short brown hair. But Im trying to talk her into the red wig thing. I will let you know how it goes.

Ill be comming from work so Im sure Ill have on a shirt and tie still..... I may loose the tie once I get there though. Ill be looking for an Ohio State hat with a tall brown haired/red wigged woman!

Cant wait to meet everyone!

Mitch said:
Be careful if you guys head over there. They have been having some serious problems with fights, etc. And for reasons which I do not entirely understand, most of these fights have been racially motivated. I never would have expected that in that area.

We are going to BW3 on Colerain not Shooters....... We have decided that Shooters is not the place to be!

Its BW3's this week and we will think of a place to go after that while we are there!!

See you all on Wednesday!

GO CARDS!

am i still invited? i would love to talk gmc errr colerain football.

ages of players? h & g next head coach? just show up and kick the crap out of colgate.......j/k

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
am i still invited? i would love to talk gmc errr colerain football.

ages of players? h & g next head coach? just show up and kick the crap out of colgate.......j/k

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

you are welcome....but you have to wear Oak Hills gear.
:p

Honor&Glory said:
cut CF some slack...he is a colerain grad but has not lived in the rain for a few years...

K-Mart shopping center just north of Galbraith, CF...I'll be late, as I have already said, but I will be there.
Right next to Children's Palace? ;)

-CF
(That ones for you BCF!)

the only oak hills gear i have is the deep fried cardinal wings tee.............will that be good enough?

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
the only oak hills gear i have is the deep fried cardinal wings tee.............will that be good enough?

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

sure!..see....I thought you were going to say you had a 'Keep Colussi' shirt...

:D

i can get one of those made........but that would ruffle some feathers b/c they think i am being disrespectful to DC.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
i can get one of those made........but that would ruffle some feathers b/c they think i am being disrespectful to DC.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

you couldn't be any more disrespectful to DC then his overall football record was...
;)

try telling that to some of the colerain faithful!

btw, is the get together at the golden corrall? the way some of you talked you might have been there a few times.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
try telling that to some of the colerain faithful!

btw, is the get together at the golden corrall? the way some of you talked you might have been there a few times.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

are you making a fat joke, jk?

good one.:p

Time To Play said:
No

Right next to the shooting range!!

Did I say that outloud??:laugh:

Man, that ain't cool. I know you were joking, but I know someone who was shot at that incident. Plus I work at the LaRosa's right there and obviously know a lot of people that COULD have been shot had they been leaving the restaurant and getting into their cars at the right (or I guess wrong) time.

bearcatfan said:
Man, that ain't cool. I know you were joking, but I know someone who was shot at that incident. Plus I work at the LaRosa's right there and obviously know a lot of people that COULD have been shot had they been leaving the restaurant and getting into their cars at the right (or I guess wrong) time.

I figured that comment would have offended someone...... Sorry!