In NW Ohio area:
Toledo St Ursula
Toledo Bowsher
Oregon Clay
Sylvania Southview
Swanton
Liberty Benton
Not sure what TCC will do with Haney?

The Liberty Benton job seems very coveted. Do they have internal interest at LB or are they hoping to snag an outsider?

Heard she's been gone for a couple weeks, name and email not listed on Central Catholics website. I assume it opens publicly any day.

Heard she's been gone for a couple weeks, name and email not listed on Central Catholics website. I assume it opens publicly any day.
You're right. Maybe previous coach takes it back over (Stanley)? Not very sure about that happening though.

I would say most likely not, she's has a little one at home now and with some longer commutes to the Detroit league I assume the time needed to commit might be too much. I also assume they will open and have a solid number of candidates but some challenges as they will be on probation for the next two years and not sure if any kids are planning to transfer out from the fall out of this or not. Murnen would be another former coach there that might like to step in but not sure.

I would say most likely not, she's has a little one at home now and with some longer commutes to the Detroit league I assume the time needed to commit might be too much. I also assume they will open and have a solid number of candidates but some challenges as they will be on probation for the next two years and not sure if any kids are planning to transfer out from the fall out of this or not. Murnen would be another former coach there that might like to step in but not sure.
I feel like who they have will stay (Vaughn, Clay). They already have a bunch of talent in their JV/Frosh pipeline, and should have a decent 2027 class as well. All of that will thrive if they pick a coach who actually chooses to develop it instead of playing the same six and grabbing transfers.

Looking at CHSL, they appear to have one school that stands out in Fr. Gabriel Richard in Ann Arbor. I feel like CC and Notre Dame will run the conference the next few seasons.

I wasn't sure if Vaughn might head to her home district of AW and team up with the Benders and make a push for Dayton with that group. Not sure about Clay but she's Scott district and probably could end up at Start somehow with their open enrollment in TPS. Not saying any of this happens but guess it depends on the coach and what the kids are thinking. Since OHSAA gave them the 2 year probation after the second violation, and when the third violation came out they obviously were removed this year but wasn't sure if they may not be eligible for those future state tournaments too? With the coaches removed doesn't make sense to keep punishing future kids but if this is the case I could see some kids (like a Sr Vaughn) who may want to try and make a tournament run somewhere else.

Not sure of the talent level in CHSL, I know Notre Dame scrimmaged one of the teams but don't recall the results.

I hear there should be some good candidates for this one. They have a solid core of young returnees and a former head coach or two among Rogers' assistants.
I believe there is only 1 assistant on the staff that was a former head coach and she was fired from Kings I think. Do you know if she applied for it or other people who have applied for this job?

Jay Caldwell has resigned at Division II New Lexington. Caldwell was at the helm for five years and produced three straight MVL small school titles and went 18-6 last year playing a strong schedule. It is reported that Jay and his wife are moving to the Cincinnati area where both have family.
The Panthers lose a couple strong players to graduation but have some decent players returning, so the cupboard is far from bare.

Jay Caldwell has resigned at Division II New Lexington. Caldwell was at the helm for five years and produced three straight MVL small school titles and went 18-6 last year playing a strong schedule. It is reported that Jay and his wife are moving to the Cincinnati area where both have family.
The Panthers lose a couple strong players to graduation but have some decent players returning, so the cupboard is far from bare.
Chadwell