Cleveland Guardians

Reportedly, the Guardians agreed to a 5-year extension with Jose Ramirez. Finally, one good thing to come from the off/preseason.
Yes!!! He is one of two players during the Dolan regime I felt were worthy of opening the wallet for. Manny was the other. I was okay with players like Thome and Lindor taking a walk, but I felt Jose and Manny were must keeps. They let us down with Manny, so I’m thrilled we are keeping Jose.

I hate to say it, but I am not looking forward to this season and really have little interest in the team. Ownership has done absolutely nothing to improve the roster and they are once again stuck with a minor league outfield and bench. The worst attitude anyone can have is apathy, which is worse than hate; at least hate shows that the person cares. I am totally apathetic.

If he follows in the footsteps of countless other Cleveland rookies who start the season on a tear, he will be back in the minors next month. Hope it doesn't happen.

Cleveland baseball is fun to watch with this nice start of the season,I hope it'll be like the Cavs and surprise us all...BAM!

He's looked good, for sure, but the true test will be the second and third time around with the divisional teams.

Let's see if they have him figured out by then.

Good point - the one thing he seems to have going for him that others in the past may not have is that he keeps finding ways to get on base. Even if the hitting levels back off, hopefully he keeps getting on base to set up Ramirez behind him.