Cleveland Guardians

It’ll be all day games. Rays-Guardians is by far the worst of the four Wild Card series.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Good. October postseason baseball in the daytime is glorious. Plus, the winner gets the Yankees instead of having to deal with Houston right away.

Surprised games not sold out against Tampa Bay. When they get passed them I fear a lot of Yankee fans will be at games 3 & 4 of Divisional Series like it was for Cubs fans.

The seats remaining are in the upper reserved in the far left and right field corners. Those seats have always been poor sellers and probably should have been eliminated in the re-do of the ballpark several years ago.

Game 2 has been announced officially as a sell out. Sounds like there's some limited seats left over for Game 1 and 3. I know a number of friends who jumped on tickets before the schedule was announced and now they're trying to sell those they can't use. Mostly Friday or Saturday, although other friends who are Browns season ticket holders are struggling with the 4pm start time on Sunday too.

Best thing about the game was how Clase looked. Was a little worried after his September but he looked sharp this afternoon.

Also, why did Cash pitch to Ramirez? There is 1 dude that you really fear on the Guards why pitch to him in a crucial situation?

Best thing about the game was how Clase looked. Was a little worried after his September but he looked sharp this afternoon.

Also, why did Cash pitch to Ramirez? There is 1 dude that you really fear on the Guards why pitch to him in a crucial situation?
Exactly! I was very worried about Clase, but he was nails.

WTF is Francona doing.

You have a guy at the plate who's struggling and set up for a Sac bunt.

Hell let him swing away and strikeout yet again...masterful.

I think Naylor may have been off the bag but after that play by Jose wouldn't it be appropriate for him to hit one out and walk this thing off?

So much for that idea. For a team that doesn't strike out much the Guards have been guilty of a lot of swings and misses today.

You know that extra innings suck when the most exciting thing going on is the crowd on its feet cheering in anticipation of a walk.