Cleveland Browns 2024 Edition

Winston stole $32.72 worth of crab legs and crawfish from a Publix grocery store when he was 20 years old. I'm not as concerned about his character (or judgment) as I am with a guy who booked "massage appointments" with at least 66 different women over 17 months.
Allow me to introduce you to ProV.....

Winston stole $32.72 worth of crab legs and crawfish from a Publix grocery store when he was 20 years old. I'm not as concerned about his character (or judgment) as I am with a guy who booked "massage appointments" with at least 66 different women over 17 months.
Well, one got crabs, the other got grabs.

I didn't mean for that comment to get some traction, just an attempt at a joke about Jameis' ability to throw picks. I think Jameis is a hilarious player full of personality. He's the definition of a gunslinger. Does he have a perfect character record? No. Do I care? No. I would've rather had him on this team in the dark days, not now when it's clear that we have a chance at actually doing something.

Flacco played his worst game in a Browns uniform when it mattered most and forced some throws he shouldn't have. That has been forgotten quickly. That isn't to discredit him taking a team that was left for dead to the playoffs. If Flacco won the game in Houston there's a chance that he's the starter now. He didn't. That's the business.

I have to agree with tom 48, this will all go away if Watson plays well to start the year. If not, the fans will scream for Winston first, then Flacco if that goes wrong. But if that all happens, Berry will already be gone.
He could've won the SB and he still wouldn't be the starter heading into this year.

Oh boy, a Pro Bowl qb who got the spot because no one else wanted to go.

As dumb as it is that he got in the pro bowl, I like this signing. I imagine it'll be DTR, but it'll be interesting to see who gets cut out of the QB room come preseason. I'm not an expert on their contracts, but I could see Jameis underperforming and getting cut.

As dumb as it is that he got in the pro bowl, I like this signing. I imagine it'll be DTR, but it'll be interesting to see who gets cut out of the QB room come preseason. I'm not an expert on their contracts, but I could see Jameis underperforming and getting cut.
Or could this be an indication that Watson won't be ready until well into the season, if at all?

Browns QB’s and their 2024 cap hit:
* Watson - $63.9 mil
* Winston - $4.0 mil
* Thompson-Robinson - $1.0 mil

** Huntley - $2.6 mil in 2023 with the Ravens. I have not yet seen what Huntley signed for with the Browns.

Browns QB’s and their 2024 cap hit:
* Watson - $63.9 mil
* Winston - $4.0 mil
* Thompson-Robinson - $1.0 mil

** Huntley - $2.6 mil in 2023 with the Ravens. I have not yet seen what Huntley signed for with the Browns.
I would think Huntley and Winston will battle for the back up spot with the loser released and DTR will continue to be developed.

Mo Hurst was on radio this afternoon and was asked about a vacation spot. He said," Well, we're playing in Brazil this year..."

Mo Hurst was on radio this afternoon and was asked about a vacation spot. He said," Well, we're playing in Brazil this year..."

If true it would be the first game of the season vs Philadelphia and on a Friday night. The game would be a Philly ‘home’ game.

Jerry juedy 3 years 58 million.

And $41 mil of it is guaranteed. 2024 is a year to learn from Cooper & develope because in 2025 Juedy will be the Browns #1 wr.

The Browns are banking on Juedy becoming something he has not proven to be thus far in his 3 year NFL career.

Last edited:
They must really see something that the average fan (and the Denver Broncos) don't. Worried this turns into Dwayne Bowe 2.0.

Stopped to watch Cowherd yesterday and he had his NFL Top 10. Browns and RAVENS. were on the list but then again so we’re 3 teams from the NFCN Lions, Vikes and Green Bay. He had KC and SF 1 and 2 which sounds ok at this juncture. I was surprised no Bengals to be found.