Cincinnati Jobs

Because maybe someone really tall is leaving
leaving because one player….granted one very good player…..is leaving seems pretty weak. hill has been there for a long while now and hasnt jumped ship before when his teams have been mediocre…..but im sure someone will jump in here to tell my why im wrong….?

I would be surprised if Hill left Walnut. He has interviewed at other places. Not sure if he's been offered in those cases. If the report on here is accurate, I would then bet on Rooks.

In regards to Ricardo, some coaches coach for the love of coaching. They take whomever shows up at their school and do their best. Some people are much better than other at this.

Some coaches chase transfers and talent and hop jobs and carpetbag and anything else to acquire the best players.

I’ve before on other posts; drop kremer or Ricardo or gentry or whatever “great coach” you can think of and drop them into .... whatever... Norwood high school. Ok. Now let’s see what you can do!

trivia question: name the last cincinnati team to win a state title without transfers and / or recruits?
I don’t know the answer.

In regards to Ricardo, some coaches coach for the love of coaching. They take whomever shows up at their school and do their best. Some people are much better than other at this.

Some coaches chase transfers and talent and hop jobs and carpetbag and anything else to acquire the best players.

I’ve before on other posts; drop kremer or Ricardo or gentry or whatever “great coach” you can think of and drop them into .... whatever... Norwood high school. Ok. Now let’s see what you can do!

trivia question: name the last cincinnati team to win a state title without transfers and / or recruits?
I don’t know the answer.
Hamilton????

Incredibly TRUE post

I don’t know the answer.

I don’t know the answer.
? ? ?

We're off topic - when is Vickers being announced as the new coach at IH? or was it WC?
hill or rooks to indian hill........caldwell to west clermont.......other names tossed out there were ovington and vickers but not sure if those were serious or not.....any other names worth tossing out there? any other cincinnati jobs still open?

Well if Caldwell leaves Mariemont then that spot is open…surprising to see Wally Vickers name floating around…I was told he was in final retirement after the 1 year band aid at Deer Park a few years ago…I would think Rooks would want IH since CHCA pay is terrible and it could get tiresome coaching the “Moeller Varsity B Team” Cornell Rd Campus ?

Well if Caldwell leaves Mariemont then that spot is open…surprising to see Wally Vickers name floating around…I was told he was in final retirement after the 1 year band aid at Deer Park a few years ago…I would think Rooks would want IH since CHCA pay is terrible and it could get tiresome coaching the “Moeller Varsity B Team” Cornell Rd Campus ?
CHCA went to districts last year, Moeller did not

I saw some kind of tweet that WC is going through an administrative overhaul. Hoops hire may have just taken a back seat

CHCA went to districts last year, Moeller did not
True…but over the the last several years Moeller bench dudes have transferred to CHCA…much easier sledding in D3…this year the transfer point guard , Roberts, was fantastic….I saw them play 3 times..no way they make that run if he stays at Moe…Lloyd and Youngkin (sp?) from Moe in 2020 gave them 20 points a game

True…but over the the last several years Moeller bench dudes have transferred to CHCA…much easier sledding in D3…this year the transfer point guard , Roberts, was fantastic….I saw them play 3 times..no way they make that run if he stays at Moe…Lloyd and Youngkin (sp?) from Moe in 2020 gave them 20 points a game
yes

Roberts was fantastic

E

I don’t know the answer.
Elder?

I don’t know the answer.
Woodward late 80’s, maybe 88? St. X whatever year they won? Bacon when they beat lebron? I think the answer is one or all of those Schools. Carl Rick, Elder last Title was 93 and Ginn and Kelsey transferred from Bacon?

Is that a reference to Sycamore or did your GPS go haywire?