Cincinnati Jobs

Not even remotely close to counting. The 10 day limit has so many loop holes; schools take advantage of them yearly.
Yep but still goes back to the old adage of quality over quantity if done correctly. A happy player and a fresh player is always better than a player that is just burned out and just doesn’t want to show up - have seen it so many times

I have a feeling Miles Burton maybe the next HC at Goshen. According to his twitter account he just resigned at Hillsboro and numerous Goshen players and other athletic teams at Goshen liked the tweet. Just putting pieces together on this speculation…

Slonim/Turpin Coach, Ross Coach, and Hill.
Slonim (Turpin grad) wanting to get out as the Turpin run of good seasons has hit the wall---not much back for next year and down the road. Turpin back at that 5-18 1st year when Slonim began as HC-he did win 18,21,14, and 20 which is about as good as it gets in a district with 2 small D1 schools---it's not a Lakota where 2 big D1 schools can each have alot of talent. Ross coach has done a good job and they are moving to SWBL with a many long bus rides that he may want to avoid---and IH teacher and coaching pay is very good.

Last edited:
Slonim (Turpin grad) wanting to get out as the Turpin run of good seasons has hit the wall---not much back for next year and down the road. Turpin back at that 5-18 1st year when Slonim began as HC-he did win 18,21,14, and 20 which is about as good as it gets in a district with 2 small D1 schools---it's not a Lakota where 2 big D1 schools can each have alot of talent. Ross coach has done a good job and they are moving to SWBL with a many long bus rides that he may want to avoid---and IH teacher and coaching pay is very good.
Don’t believe Ross’ coach is even a teacher.

Out of town guy is getting the job if he wants it

So Carl says it's down to Slonim, Hill, & Lane and Kurt chimes in and says it's going to an unnamed out of towner. Battle of the insiders here...

The real question is, does the already hired trainer have any say in who the coach is or vice versa?

From what I hear, the skills trainer has a to-be freshman son that is very talented. Has some D1 interest already supposedly. Currently, I believe he is slated to go to Newport (KY) for HS. Be curious to see if he will end up at IH and if that has any bearing on the coaching search.

From what I hear, the skills trainer has a to-be freshman son that is very talented. Has some D1 interest already supposedly. Currently, I believe he is slated to go to Newport (KY) for HS. Be curious to see if he will end up at IH and if that has any bearing on the coaching search.
Sounds like Indian Hill may turn into Deer Park 2.0 with the new coach and new trainer! I'm sure the IH parents wont mind trading their kids' playing time for all those WINS!

Newport not even a Basketball power in NKY. This kid has D1 talent there are plenty of places for him to go on both sides of the river. I find it hard to believe that Lane from Ross is even interested in Indian Hill. If he does leave Ross they will promote from within because a number of their lower level head coaches and assistants have kids in or coming up through the program?

So Carl says it's down to Slonim, Hill, & Lane and Kurt chimes in and says it's going to an unnamed out of towner. Battle of the insiders here...

The real question is, does the already hired trainer have any say in who the coach is or vice versa?
My names were either a rumor, previously posted on here, or a WAG. I threw the WAG out there for comments. :cool: On the other hand I give IH credit for keeping this hire on the down low.

I have a feeling Miles Burton maybe the next HC at Goshen. According to his twitter account he just resigned at Hillsboro and numerous Goshen players and other athletic teams at Goshen liked the tweet. Just putting pieces together on this speculation…
Interesting

His former high school coach at Blan, Mark Short, is currently the girls HC at Goshen. Mark and the AD at Goshen are very close so Miles may have an inside track.