Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Wanted to share some talk that I heard this morning about Noszka... I know it's not southwest Ohio but i'm hearing he is going to Greenfield McClain. I"ve never seen Greenfield McClain as open so who knows...

Per Mike Dyer, Turpin has named Connor Roberts as Head Coach. Roberts was SWOC COY in his 1 season at Talawanda.

Per Applitrack, New Miami is looking for a head coach to replace Jared Lee. Updated list below.

Current Openings----------------------Previous Coach
Fenwick---------------------------------Mike Holweger
Shroder----------------------------------Mike Hill
New Miami------------------------------Jared Lee
Talawanda-------------------------------Connor Roberts

Filled:------------------------------------New Coach
Lakota West----------------------------Kelven Moss
Badin------------------------------------C.J. Fleming
Purcell Marian--------------------------Steve Gentry
Middletown-----------------------------Bill Edwards Jr.
Wilmington ----------------------------Jaevin Cumberland
Winton Woods-------------------------Mike Pilgrim
Hughes---------------------------------Mike Hill
Mt. Orab Western Brown-------------AJ Frazier
St. Xavier-------------------------------Ryan Fleming
Summit Country Day------------------Kevin Johnson Jr.
Turpin-----------------------------------Connor Roberts

I believe this will now be 10 new coaches in 13 seasons at Talawanda. Even in today's world where people like to jump around, thats a pretty crazy stat.

Connor Roberts who just took the Oakwood job a couple weeks ago is backing out now and will be the HC at Turpin.... Connor just finished up his first year at Talawanda.... Just some coffee talk this morning :stirthepot:

Wanted to share some talk that I heard this morning about Noszka... I know it's not southwest Ohio but i'm hearing he is going to Greenfield McClain. I"ve never seen Greenfield McClain as open so who knows...
I'm seeing a source I trust has confirmed this.

Is that kind of in between Dayton and Columbus?

Is Noszka originally from the Dayton area?

Does Kerr think it's easier to win at Little Miami? I see this as a lateral move.
I’ll continue on the speculation. Perhaps he takes a teaching position with LM as well as the HC spot. I believe he teaches at Live Oaks currently. Again, assuming these dominoes fall.

I doubt Kerr feels the need to continue to "elevate". He likely just loves coaching and wants to find a home until he retires.

Does Kerr think it's easier to win at Little Miami? I see this as a lateral move.
I doubt he leaves teaching at the Oaks. Most districts can't pay the years of experience for someone who has been teaching as long as he has. Might be a lateral move talent wise, but a little easier to win in the ECC than the GMC. Probably less headaches to deal with at Little Miami also. I believe he lives in Mason also, so much closer to home.

Last edited:
I doubt he leaves teaching at the Oaks. Most districts can pay the years of experience for someone who has been teaching as long as he has. Might be a lateral move talent wise, but a little easier to win in the ECC than the GMC. Probably less headaches to deal with at Little Miami also. I believe he lives in Mason also, so much closer to home.
Totally agree!

Be very interesting to see who is actually even interested in the Colerain Boys Basketball job. Will they get international candidates like Football? LMAO

Update List with Kerr hiring at LM. Colerain now Open

Colerain----------------------------------Scott Kerr

Little Miami-----------------------------Scott Kerr

Per Mike Dyer, Turpin has named Connor Roberts as Head Coach. Roberts was SWOC COY in his 1 season at Talawanda.

Per Applitrack, New Miami is looking for a head coach to replace Jared Lee. Updated list below.

Scott Kerr is getting the HC position at Little Miami HS

Another guess but it's a perfect fit would be Brett Kostoff to Colerain. Guy loves Coaching and knows the area very well.
I don’t think Kostoff a good fit as a Head Coach anywhere,especially Colerain. Always a lot of non sense and issues within his programs. Colerain pretty bad at all levels of Basketball and now have a lot of the same off court problems like a CPS school. I don’t think Kostoff style and personality will work in that type of environment. Kerr will have less competition than what he used to at LM and less non Basketball related bs imo.

just want to say....poor talawanda....they cant keep a coach there for more than 1 year to save their lives.....whos next?