Chronicles Of The 2024 Presidential Election Part 2

Sad you can't be open with him. Tough break.
You don’t know who my partner is, creeper. Small government.
Where did I say I hate farmers? I don't like people molesting ducks. Nasty.
I’ve only ever said I’m duck farmer on here. So you’re gaslighting into molestation. Why do you hate farmers?

It’s not like I said I’m a Trumper supporter. Trump, who has decades worth of child sex allegations…

You don’t know who my partner is, creeper. Small government.
Poor bastard, did he lose a bet to get with you or are you a slump buster? LOL
I’ve only ever said I’m duck farmer on here. So you’re gaslighting into molestation. Why do you hate farmers?
No, you definitely molest them. Gross. I don't hate farmers, I hate animal abusers.
Season 2 Goodbye GIF by Nanalan'

Poor bastard, did he lose a bet to get with you or are you a slump buster? LOL
I love a Trumper showing their true colors. You don’t know who my partner is, creeper. Small government.
No, you definitely molest them. Gross. I don't hate farmers, I hate animal abusers.
Season 2 Goodbye GIF by Nanalan''
Source? I’m a duck farmer. Why do you hate farmers? Do all Trumpers hate farmers? I knew it…probably why Biden has been better for farmers.

I love a Trumper showing their true colors. You don’t know who my partner is, creeper. Small government.

Source? I’m a duck farmer. Why do you hate farmers? Do all Trumpers hate farmers? I knew it…probably why Biden has been better for farmers.
patrick swayze film GIF

• Overall, we rate DNyuz right-center biased and Questionable due to blatant plagiarism, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Plagiarism, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

LOL, Don't run Joey......😂🤣 help us win.
Mr. Mayer obviously does not study USA presidential election history...

"If that is the case, Prof Lichtman says it will be a tougher journey for Democrats.

“You lose the incumbency key right off the top, and you’re much more likely to have an internal party battle for who will be the nominee to take over from Joe Biden,” he said."

Sad y’all are so ignorant about the world you live in.

“As Christians, we are called to love our neighbors. The Bible is unambiguous in calling us to welcome aliens and strangers in our land, and to love them as we love ourselves. In these times, let us listen to the voice of the still-speaking God. We will learn how to respond to these new sisters and brothers residing among us.”

I was born and raised in the UCC. My great-grandfather was a pastor in the church.

I will never follow Trumps beliefs about illegals immigrants because my faith says they don’t exist.
Is this in the Bible anywhere? I would consider that the source of truth for Christians.

Mr. Mayer obviously does not study USA presidential election history...

"If that is the case, Prof Lichtman says it will be a tougher journey for Democrats.

“You lose the incumbency key right off the top, and you’re much more likely to have an internal party battle for who will be the nominee to take over from Joe Biden,” he said."

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Workaholics

Your husband would like you to go "farm" the ducks and get your fat a** off Yappi. LMAO

Given the Democrats expertise in taking advantage of voting law changes, I believe the true nature of the race is closer than the polls indicate. That said, is Silver correct and will a new Democrat nominee emerge from their convention in August?

Given the Democrats expertise in taking advantage of voting law changes, I believe the true nature of the race is closer than the polls indicate. That said, is Silver correct and will a new Democrat nominee emerge from their convention in August?
Did the pollster formerly known as "Nate the Great" ever figure out where he lost that magic 8% of Trump voters that he lost in 2016 ?

That highlights the fallacy of polling. Polls are used to shift narrative, so putting faith in polls, even if your candidate is ahead, is risky at best.
Similar to betting odds not intended to be directly predictive of an expected outcome but weighted as a means to move the new money, done by those that live off of the vigorish, but polls at times even more so.

So the "fix" is in for Trump's trial. Should we have expected anything different?
It's a book-keeping error trial. Every time they gaslight "hush money trial" into the the narrative, they find utility in at least the smear campaign.