Chronicles of Climate Change And The Green New Deal

Gulf Stream Could Collapse As Early As 2025, Mini Ice Age On The Way

According to The Guardian, the study estimates a timescale for the collapse of the Gulf Stream between 2025 and 2095, with a central estimate of 2050, if global carbon emissions are not reduced.

"I think we should be very worried. This would be a very, very large change. The Amoc has not been shut off for 12,000 years," said Professor Peter Ditlevsen, at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark, who led the new study.

The Gulf Stream is part of a much wider system of currents, officially called the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation or Amoc.

Gulf Stream Could Collapse As Early As 2025, Mini Ice Age On The Way

The earth's atmospheric and ocean currents change over the millennia, so another shift will happen. I just find it nonsensical to suggest man made climate change is the cause.

R.gif

Water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink?
Seems California can remove dams and reservoirs to restore the natural environment but cannot supply the water needed for its cities and agriculture.

Another layer of government regulatory dictates that could burden manufacturers and cost jobs

Well golly gee, I cannot make my mind up if I am bitter clinger, deplorable, or Neanderthal. Maybe all three?. Seems all Democrats can do is demean their opponents.

Well golly gee, I cannot make my mind up if I am bitter clinger, deplorable, or Neanderthal. Maybe all three?. Seems all Democrats can do is demean their opponents.
@bob99 is not going to take this well...

edit: Everyone knows that there is real climate change. Of course there is, we are in the ending of an Ice Age (bob was at his peak at the beginning :(), for God's sake. If we humans and our activities all vanished instantly, the pace of Climate Change WOULD NOT CHANGE.

Anyone with a brain in their head should know by now that the scam, the Lie, comes by claiming that Man contributes to Climate Change in any significance. Save the Planet?! Save the planet from DEMOCRATS' SYSTEMIC CLIMATE LIES.

This is just a systemic, Party-wide gaslit lie to limit our activities and wealth, to make us more dependent on government and easier to control. That's it, that's all.

Last edited:
@bob99 is not going to take this well...

edit: Everyone knows that there is real climate change. Of course there is, we are in the ending of an Ice Age, for God's sake. If we humans and our activities all vanished instantly, the pace of Climate Change WOULD NOT CHANGE.

Anyone with a brain in their head should know by now that the scam, the Lie, comes by claiming that Man contributes to Climate Change in any significance. Save the Planet?! Save the planet from DEMOCRATS' SYSTEMIC CLIMATE LIES.

This is just a systemic, Party-wide gaslit lie to limit our activities and wealth, to make us more dependent on government and easier to control. That's it, that's all.
How dare Biden speak such language! Tell me he isn't demented:mad:

If Democrat cities can thumb there noses at immigration laws by declaring themselves as sanctuary, why can't a state do the same with environmental laws?

Saving Gaia or growth of government power over our society?

Saving Gaia or growth of government power over our society?
This is the snitch squad to attack the mom & pop operations. Roving, indoctrinated little paid tattletales ratting out everyone operating counter to the will of the Biden Regime. Corporate retailers are easy. All the Biden-istas must do is fine those at the corporate top who don't have to actually comply, and they will issue top-down edicts. Pretty simple.

Sole proprietors are much more recalcitrant. In large part because they can't absorb the cost of change. So, these fine Americans that are assuming the burden of the student loans of these little rats will also be tormented by them, as the "eyes and ears" in a federal climate racket.

President Joe Biden has issued a new environmental federal regulation to begin phasing out gas-powered cars, requiring American automakers to produce Electric Vehicles (EVs) as part of his sweeping green energy agenda.

On Wednesday, Biden announced the rule to require that a majority of new cars sold in the U.S. market are EVs or hybrids by 2032,

Bye bye, Little GTO?