CFP Title Game: Michigan vs Washington

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we'll find out early on how the game will go with two things....
1. Can Michigan effectively run the ball
2. Can Michigan get pressure on Penix.

If Yes on both, Michigan has a good chance to win. If not, Washington could have a big day. I'm not convinced that Michigan can win a shootout kind of game. I think McCarthy is limited and if he can stay mistake free, that also helps Michigan. It's been an interesting college football season.

No. But yes, they did have advantages though. Better Head coach. cryin ryan blows. Better DC. Better OC. Better staff, period. Better schemes. Way more physical. Etc.... Go Blue!
You and UM are riding high right now, that's good for you. But riddle me this:
- Harbaugh was 49-25 his first 6 years at UM. Including 2-4 and chickened out of playing OSU in 2020.
- Harbaugh is 39-3 since Stallions started cheating for him.

Did he just suddenly become a better coach in 2021?

Enjoy tonight. It is the last appearance of those ugly helmets in any important games for a long time. Your trash head coach is gone after this game and your program will be put in the trash where it belongs.

- Harbaugh was 49-25 his first 6 years at UM. Including 2-4 and chickened out of playing OSU in 2020.

Enjoy tonight. It is the last appearance of those ugly helmets in any important games for a long time. Your trash head coach is gone after this game and your program will be put in the trash where it belongs.
I have answered this in a previous post. The big reason for the turn around was that Harbaugh inherited a staff of over 60+ year elder men. He was trying to be loyal to those men. But then he made a move for the kids and the program and brought in younger coaches that could relate better to todays athletes, that were better teachers and communicators, knew the modern game of football, were better recruiters, and many had NFL experience as either a player or coach. Bottom line: Harbaugh was smart enough and humble enough to make tough changes, but did it. That is when the tide turned. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Go Huskies!!

You do realize ...... Michigan doesn't need your signs to Execute !

But apparently - 'Bama needs an Opponents Offensive Play Signals, in order to Defend Properly

Saban also mentioned something he felt has gone overlooked – that Michigan’s offense huddled up, which was completely different from what Alabama was accustomed to. Saban said that Michigan utilizing huddles made it tougher for Alabama’s defensive coaches to react/make defensive play calls based on the Wolverines’ offensive formations.

The stock answer is all you will get. The question is why did Michigan's stats go down as soon as the scandal came to light and Stalion was chased off. Maybe all the young coaches got old at the exact same time?

The stock answer is all you will get. The question is why did Michigan's stats go down as soon as the scandal came to light and Stalion was chased off. Maybe all the young coaches got old at the exact same time?
You want the answer, the question is whether you will be able to handle the answer.
1. Stallions got fired 11/3
2. Michigan played 11/4 Purdue
3. Prior to 11/11, Michigan's schedule was garbage and everyone knows it. That is when they hit their 3 game gauntlet.
At PSU, at Maryland, the suckeyes. Prior to those 3 was trash. So yes, the stats went down, and the schedule is why they went down.
Case closed. (BET). Go Blue!

Last edited:
You want the answer, the question is whether you will be able to handle the answer.
3. Prior to 11/11, Michigan's schedule was garbage and everyone knows it. That is when they hit their 3 game gauntlet.
At PSU, at Maryland, the suckeyes. Prior to those 3 was trash. So yes, the stats went down, and the schedule is why they went down.

And without a Head Coach

Excuse me for ranting, but, if you are choosing someone to sing the National Anthem, choose someone who will honor the piece, not make a travesty with vocal self-abuse and " Listen to my voice; I'm the best. Love me." And that goes for Fergie, too. Otherwise, let the band play it or eliminate it totally. Sorry for the rant.

That drive was exactly what I figured would happen.....don't expect you can come to the Big Ten and not stop the run.......

Imagine calling anything involving Maryland a gauntlet.

Donovan Edwards is going 2022 Shoe 2nd half on this team....

This is what I feared....best 2 defenses against UM this year were OSU and Bama. So, all the Day haters probably need to take note tonight