CFP 2021

The difference is....those are P5 schools, who play P5 schedules all season. They get blown out.....no big deal, but if Cincy goes and lays an egg that will give the committe an excuse...
Bearcats last lost was to Georgia on a field goal. Not your average non power 5. Those Ohio kids are built different

All the sky screaming about the Bearcats on this thread is hilarious. Here is the reality boys, the Bearcats are in and your favorite team is not. The Bearcats collect 6 million dollars by making the playoffs, and your favorite team does not. Big Fick is staying and will continue to build this monster. The Bearcats joining the BIG12 in 2023 means our TV money goes from 7 Mill to 25 Mill. This being a highly ranked football program is gonna' be an annual thing boys, I suggest you guys get used to it.
Hey Napoleon, enjoy your games in all of America’s favorite truck stops like Manhattan, KS; Ames, IA; Morgantown, WV, etc., cordoned off into total irrelevance on FS1 while everyone else in the country watches Bama, the Irish, UGA, Ohio State, Michigan, LSU and the other big boys.

UC starts going downhill the moment they leave the Anemic Athletic Conference.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

AEW Champion for Poster of the Year!

.......the Irish, now that's funny.
I assume this is supposed to be some kind of wicked burn since you keep using it, but it’s lazy and repetitive. I hate it when people lean on repetitive lines.

The New Big 12 CAN’T CUT THE MUSTARD!

Hey Napoleon, enjoy your games in all of America’s favorite truck stops like Manhattan, KS; Ames, IA; Morgantown, WV, etc., cordoned off into total irrelevance on FS1 while everyone else in the country watches Bama, the Irish, UGA, Ohio State, Michigan, LSU and the other big boys.

UC starts going downhill the moment they leave the Anemic Athletic Conference.

AEW Champion for Poster of the Year!
Do you think people are unaware that there's a college football hierarchy? Lol

Do you think people are unaware that there's a college football hierarchy? Lol
Yes. I’ve seen UC homers in here very recently arguing that the AAC most years is better than the Pac 12 and ACC, while also trying to discredit the SEC. These types of extremist views are either based out of odious ignorance or are generated from someone being purposely obtuse.

Usually views that far on the lunatic fringe come from people who list their pronouns in their profile or people who have Trump-Pence ‘24 signs in their front yard.

AEW Champion: Greatness Personified

Yes. I’ve seen UC homers in here very recently arguing that the AAC most years is better than the Pac 12 and ACC, while also trying to discredit the SEC. These types of extremist views are either based out of odious ignorance or are generated from someone being purposely obtuse.

Usually views that far on the lunatic fringe come from people who list their pronouns in their profile or people who have Trump-Pence ‘24 signs in their front yard.

AEW Champion: Greatness Personified
The AAC has been better than both the Pac 12 and ACC with the exception of Clemson for the past 5 years. This year the AAC is down, but the ACC and Pac 12 are still having banner years with Pitt and Utah representing them as conference champions. You wouldn't know any better because you've had your head up BK's rear end for so long. There is really good football outside of South Bend, Columbus, and the Southeast if you open your eyes.