CAVS 2022-2023

I almost wish Mitchell would sit out the AS game and use the time to rest the groin pull. Let Garland replace him in the AS game.

He had some rough stretches during his career here, but you gotta love Kevin Love - he's been through all of it and really never complained about anything. Seemingly, he's even been ok with them taking him out of the rotation recently. He really did seem like a guy who wanted to do what's best for the franchise the whole time.

I almost wish Mitchell would sit out the AS game and use the time to rest the groin pull. Let Garland replace him in the AS game.
Mitchell and Garland are both listed as questionable for tonight - I wouldn't be surprised if one or both sat out tonight. I mean, it's just the Pistons. Our B team should be able to beat them.

Yes, I'm fully aware that a certain someone will quote this if they should happen to lose tonight. ;)

Bill Walton did his trippy NBA app show during the Cavs v Wizards game:

Not sure what to think about this thing. I guess it is best that it is not on a traditional outlet so those that are not in to acid influenced takes have to sit through this; then again dude is digesting the NBA culture in a very different way than most do so it is original.

Mitchell and Garland are both listed as questionable for tonight - I wouldn't be surprised if one or both sat out tonight. I mean, it's just the Pistons. Our B team should be able to beat them.

Yes, I'm fully aware that a certain someone will quote this if they should happen to lose tonight. ;)
JB doing his best to blow yet another game to a horrible team.

You want them to get rest fine...build a 30 point lead and then take them out.

Last night was the best Mitchel has looked in some time, too bad he will probably sit tonight while Rubio gets the start since he took the Pelicans game off.

The Cavs are on a nice roll since JB’s reactive statements a couple weeks ago regarding the public and media consternations while the team was struggling. They should beat the Bulls and Spurs, setting up a statement game against the Sixers before the all-star break.

^^^^^^^^^^
Brian, I see you deleted your posts from early in the game tonight, but it turns out my previous post aged very well. You need to let the game play out, my dude. Patience.

Cavs winning percentage in 21-22 — 537 , 22-23 — .627 …. Difference of + .090
Jazz winning percentage in 21-22 — .598 , 22-23. — .483 … difference of - .115

one team improve and one team got worse … pretty simple to see why!

Cavs win again. While no NBA regular season game is must-win (except maybe a last game of the season for a division title/playoff berth/seeding), the game Wednesday night at Philly is a potential statement game for the Cavs, IMO. Especially heading into the all-star break. Heading into the last 20 games with that momentum can be huge.

Cavs top the Spurs by eight behind Mitchell's 41. As cjb said, the game Wednesday against the 76ers can establish the Cavs as a legitimate Eastern Conference contender.

When I talk it works if I don't they lose lol.I am tough on garland because he on my fantasy team.
So you think your Yappi posts influence the game? Get some professional help.

gump.jpg

Yeah. Disappointing. The Cavs looked like a tired team that wasn’t up to a prime time challenge. They got blown out way too early.

Sixers fan here, I know there's always comebacks in NBA games but to spot a team 25 at the half, for the Cavs to pull it within 4 and is quite a feat.

Sixers fan here, I know there's always comebacks in NBA games but to spot a team 25 at the half, for the Cavs to pull it within 4 and is quite a feat.
I agree. Watched the 4th quarter and was impressed with the Cavs determination and competitiveness. That comeback came with Embiid and the Sixers best guys on the floor.

Of course, on this thread people just complain about the loss. Obviously the trick is don't get 27 behind in the first place, but Cavs fans should be excited by this talented young team. They showed they are not a team to take lightly, and they will never quit.

I agree. Watched the 4th quarter and was impressed with the Cavs determination and competitiveness. That comeback came with Embiid and the Sixers best guys on the floor.

Of course, on this thread people just complain about the loss. Obviously the trick is don't get 27 behind in the first place, but Cavs fans should be excited by this talented young team. They showed they are not a team to take lightly, and they will never quit.
And that was one of those typical NBA games that even with the Sixers up as much as they were, you generally see the other team come back. There are so many possessions in NBA games that you always have time to come back. The Sixers have a tendacy to play hard only when they need to. The way Harden started out it looked like he was going to have a monster night. The think I like about the Sixers this year is with Harden and Embiid, you have two guys who can score, but also get to the line and make their free throws. Down the stretch that's important.