Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

We can agree to disagree. Keeping the argument to 2025’s, I won’t argue and won’t take your money, I guarantee McK has more 2025 kids go D1 than St. Edward. Why italicize Texas, would it make a difference if they came from NEO? Would you italicize Beachwood or Copley (Mass transfers) or Cleveland (our transfers)?
You won’t argue because you can’t and you won’t take my money because you are wrong.
Why shouldn’t I italicize Texas, of course it would make a difference if they were from NEO, but they aren’t they are kids from a state 1,000 miles away and that isn’t just a coincidence. As Massillon fans we have to hear where our transfers are from for months and years so now it’s time to give some of that bullsht back. Where they came from doesn’t have anything to do with this debate.
mck won’t win region 1 for at least the next 10 years and I would absolutely put a few hundred on that.

You won’t argue because you can’t and you won’t take my money because you are wrong.
Why shouldn’t I italicize Texas, of course it would make a difference if they were from NEO, but they aren’t they are kids from a state 1,000 miles away and that isn’t just a coincidence. As Massillon fans we have to hear where our transfers are from for months and years so now it’s time to give some of that bullsht back. Where they came from doesn’t have anything to do with this debate.
mck won’t win region 1 for at least the next 10 years and I would absolutely put a few hundred on that.
You won’t hear about the transfer’s hometown from me, I couldn’t care less and the people that care about where kids live, go to school, etc. are losers. Ok come back in Dec. and Feb. and let us know who had more sign with a D1 program. I not pro or anti McK or St. Edward but I do follow recruiting and McK will have more kids sign with a D1 in the 2025 class. So you’re right, I won’t argue.

You won’t hear about the transfer’s hometown from me, I couldn’t care less and the people that care about where kids live, go to school, etc. are losers. Ok come back in Dec. and Feb. and let us know who had more sign with a D1 program. I not pro or anti McK or St. Edward but I do follow recruiting and McK will have more kids sign with a D1 in the 2025 class. So you’re right, I won’t argue.
Irrelevant as to how many D1 kids one school has over the other. I am saying mck won’t win Region 1 in the next decade.

The regular season and a $1 might get you a cheeseburger.
Cool. Also 15 young men from the 2023 state champion Tarblooders are going to college for free. That’s what’s important to me. Re: on the field, I’d take my Tarblooders over your Tigers in a close on if they get a chance to play Varsity. And Tarblooders by A LOT if and when they play JV.

Last edited:
Cool. Also 15 young men from the 2023 state champion Tarblooders are going to college for free. That’s what’s important to me. Re: on the field, I’d take my Tarblooders over your Tigers in a close on if they get a chance to play Varsity. And Tarblooders by A LOT if and when they play JV.
You are wasting your time arguing with this 🐱. Massillon#82 is a goof that probably sits down and piss. Pure arrogance for no reason. He acts like Massillon is a dynasty. First off, we know (whether they admit it or not) that they only have 1 playoff/tournament title in any sport. That's alot of arrogance and chest beating for 1 championship. Also that championship came with a collection of mainly Canton, Akron, Cleveland area kids with a small sample size of actual Massillon kids. But hey, go off Washington. So quick to talk s... when their roster has impact Canton kids all up and down it. He will mention all these kids going to Mckinley, but in actuality they are all kids that are still from Canton with exception to the Texas kids and the Louisville QB from last year who was in the Early College program hence why he was at Mckinley. Oh yeah and the Glenoak RB he mentioned played on the same Canton Bills team as their best returning defensive player in Mike Wright. Just clearing some things up because these goofs will say anything. The most delusional and arrogant 1 championship (not poll titles) program you will ever see. I promise you. 🤣

The regular season and a $1 might get you a cheeseburger.
You might need a hobby when the high school football season ends.
You are wasting your time arguing with this 🐱. Massillon#82 is a goof that probably sits down and piss. Pure arrogance for no reason. He acts like Massillon is a dynasty. First off, we know (whether they admit it or not) that they only have 1 playoff/tournament title in any sport. That's alot of arrogance and chest beating for 1 championship. Also that championship came with a collection of mainly Canton, Akron, Cleveland area kids with a small sample size of actual Massillon kids. But hey, go off Washington. So quick to talk s... when their roster has impact Canton kids all up and down it. He will mention all these kids going to Mckinley, but in actuality they are all kids that are still from Canton with exception to the Texas kids and the Louisville QB from last year who was in the Early College program hence why he was at Mckinley. Oh yeah and the Glenoak RB he mentioned played on the same Canton Bills team as their best returning defensive player in Mike Wright. Just clearing some things up because these goofs will say anything. The most delusional and arrogant 1 championship (not poll titles) program you will ever see. I promise you. 🤣
Very interesting, thanks for the background story 😂

1 playoff title, 24 before the playoffs, 25 total. 948 wins 2nd most in the country, 9 National Titles. That's what makes Massillon a dynasty whether you like it or not all facts. A small sample of transfers and 95% Massillon kids. Get it right don't lie about it. Jealousy is why you post what you do. You can't stand it that so called "little brother" has almost always overshadowed your Bulldogs. Get a life of your own because the one you are attacking belongs to Massillon. Don't pee yourself from excitement puppy.

We beat their *** like 19 out of 20 times but we're too arrogant. Lol. Ok sorry, can't help it I guess. Keep talking smack though. (y)

For the record "McKinley" consolidated with 3 other high schools, have double our enrollment, and receives tons of transfers. It is so unfair boo hoo.

Now McK is starting to bring some in and you all are jumping around in your feelings.
What school did your 3 year quarterback come from? How about your running back last season, what school did he come from? What school did one of your better wide receivers come from last season?

What school is your running back for next season coming from?

Actually, McKinley getting transfers is a good thing. Maybe this particular group of imports will help make "The Game" competitive again? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You very knowledgeable.

McKinley would be closer to a title if Filtz was still there.
Nothing personal against coach Filtz, but he just seemed overwhelmed while at Canton McK. He wasn't going up against DIII and DIV teams, as the Big Red typically plays, and the Maple Heights football schedule is not exactly filled with solid DI and DII programs, back then and now. If Dan Reardon had stuck it out in Canton, the McK football program might be further along. Actually, the Bulldogs haven't had solid coaching staffs since the 1990s. In recent years it consistently shows up in "big games" where they get out-coached and out-schemed. With all of these alleged "star transfers" coming in it will be interesting to see how they develop and contribute to advancing the program. Twenty years ago, and prior, any coach who had three consecutive losses to Massillon, including an embarrassing shut-out, along with an unacceptable loss to GlenOak, would be fired. But everyone knows that A. Hall isn't going anywhere, so it is what it is. :unsure: